It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:18 pm 
ADMIN

Also from ThinkTank...

TWITTER
Raul@hypnotherapy___ Dec 17, 2013
Just saw Casey Anthony in east Orlando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:33 am 

So besides some legal bills, what debts does this actually discharge? I mean what debts did she have? Does this effect the civil suits?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:55 pm 
ADMIN

As I recall... TES has accepted a settlement. ZFG is ongoing. Not sure about the tangle with Padila/Kronk.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:29 pm 
ADMIN

Judge: Casey Anthony won't have to pay most debts
Published 3:54 PM EST Dec 18, 2013

TAMPA, Fla. —A bankruptcy judge has ruled that Casey Anthony won't have to pay most of her debts.

She could still be on the hook in the lawsuits that she's facing from Roy Kronk and Zenaida Gonzalez.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy earlier this year and a judge signed an order discharging her of most of what she owes Tuesday.

Both Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk say their reputations were damaged during Anthony's investigation and trial.

She was acquitted of killing her daughter Caylee in July 2011.

...more at link
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony- ... index.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:43 pm 
ADMIN

January 11, 2014|By Desiree Stennett, Orlando Sentinel

Months after her parents' garage sale, items that reportedly belonged to Casey Anthony have cropped up for sale on the popular "murderabilla" website, serialkillersink.com.

"Casey Anthony... is here," an ad on the home page of the website says. "Own items from the infamous 'Anthony Garage Sale'."

Serial Killers Ink is a business dedicated to the sale of true-crime collectibles and memorabilia. Available for the hefty price of $800 per item are five pairs of Anthony's jeans and two pairs of cotton pants — all sized between 4 and 8. The brands vary from Levi's to Caribbean Joe and Gloria Vanderbilt.

There are also several handbags available. According to the website, each of the items were purchased on June 28 during an Anthony family garage sale

With each purchase, the company will provide the buyer with a certificate of authenticity that the item belonged to Casey Anthony. Anthony was acquitted of first-degree murder charges in the death of daughter, Caylee, in July 2011. Serial Killers Ink also sells items from infamous murders such as Charles Manson and Ted Bundy.

According to the website, a customer recently bought a Christmas card signed by Mason. The card warned that "The effects of global warming eventually mean smaller snowmen" on the front. It said "Warm holiday wishes" and sold for $175.

...more at link
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/201 ... ylee-jeans

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:31 pm 

A fool and their money are soon parted.

I include me in this, just not in murderabillia.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:54 pm 
ADMIN

Jose Baez merges law firm, plans TV ads
January 22, 2013|By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer

Jose Baez, who gained lots of television time when representing Casey Anthony, could be back on TV in a big way. He has merged his law firm with Trial Pro, whose Piercy Stakelum is a frequent presence in Orlando commercials.

"We've merged firms. It's not a situation where one firm took over the other," Baez said in an exclusive interview.

Yes, Baez will have a presence in the commercials. "That's totally in the works," he said. "But you won't be seeing me with any dogs."

Baez said he and Stakelum hit it off very well. "It was just really an easy transition for us," Baez said. "There's a lot that I want to do that I just can't do in Orlando. I'd like to have a bigger pond."

The attorney is representing some victims in the Aurora, Colo., shooting, and also Chris Serino, who was Sanford police's lead investigator in the George Zimmerman case. Baez attributed getting those cases to successfully defending Anthony, acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Baez said he is doing few TV analyses these days because he's busy with his practice. "I'm a lawyer first and foremost. It's what I love to do," he said.

But he was happy to critique "Prosecuting Casey Anthony," calling it a fair interpretation of the prosecution's version of events. The Lifetime movie is based on prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice." Screenwriter Alison Cross said she tried to talk to Baez without success.

...more at link
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/201 ... eney-mason

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:35 am 
ADMIN

Judge tosses case against Cheney Mason over $1 million 'challenge'
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
5:27 p.m. EST, February 18, 2014

Cheney Mason isn't known for keeping mum.

Whether he's sparring with attorneys in the courtroom or giving the middle finger to paparazzi, the veteran defense lawyer is one of Orlando's most outspoken.

And so it may be no surprise that Mason has been involved in a five-year legal battle over his own words and what one man perceived as a $1 million challenge.

Mason recently landed a legal victory when an Orlando federal judge ruled in his favor and said he doesn't owe Dustin Kolodziej $1 million.

But the battle isn't over — Kolodziej's attorneys filed an appeal this week.

...more at link

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 8955.story

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:03 pm 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/case ... n-22679451

Casey Anthony maintains that a baby sitter her attorney acknowledged was fabricated at her 2011 murder trial is a real person.

Anthony, who has been in hiding since her trial, was questioned in a Jan. 23 deposition related to her ongoing bankruptcy proceedings. A transcript of the deposition was filed Tuesday in Orlando, Fla., federal court.

Anthony was acquitted in the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. After Caylee disappeared in 2008, Anthony told investigators a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez had kidnapped the toddler. The Kissimmee, Fla., woman sued Anthony, claiming her reputation has been ruined.

According to the transcript, Anthony told Gonzalez's attorneys she met the baby sitter at Universal Studios in 2006 and the women were friends for a little over a year. She said she left Caylee in her care on one occasion in 2006.

The baby sitter did not actually kidnap Caylee, nor did the woman suing for defamation, Anthony said. She declined to answer the attorneys' questions about why she had lied to investigators.

(...)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:40 pm 

CASEY ANTHONY GRILLED, REFUSES TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT CAYLEE

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri ... out-caylee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:05 am 

To me that says it all, anyone who has followed murder trials over the years will know, often the murderer has to have the last word and keep some mystery back for themselves. The fact that CA is not willing to discuss that little girl, tells me she is definitely the one who ended that child's life.

I can never understand what was in that jury's mind for her to be acquitted. I also think her parents are totally innocent and have paid a high price for their bad daughter.

Does anyone know if this couple did have a foreclosure on their home - I would be interested to know?

Have I missed something, was it ever established where the child died - I've just read an article about the garage sale the Anthony's had at their home ''where little Caylee died'' - I didn't think that had been established. or is this just more mis-informed guesswork?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:33 pm 

Poor Caylee! I don't believe anyone but casey KNOWS where she died but casey claims thru her defense attnys that Caylee drowned in the family pool. I don't believe this but apparently the jury did. I feel casey won't discuss Caylee because she refuses to acknowledge her existence much less her death.

I don't know anything about the final outcome of the foreclosure but I would not want to live there!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:31 pm 

I wouldn't use the word innocent in relation to the Anthonys. Cindy committed perjury on the stand and they all were involved (IMO) of lying and covering up for their daughter.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:56 pm 

As far as the place where Caylee died, considering how many articles from the house were found with her body, I think she was killed at the Anthony's house, then carried around in the trunk of Casey's car until her body began to liquify. As for how the jury came to their conclusion, I will always believe their decision was based on the fact that they all wanted to go home, and that was their only basis for finding Casey Not Guilty since that would negate any reason for staying for a penalty phase of the trial. I really believe they were that desperate to go back to their own county.

I have heard that the Anthonys are still at their home and it is still in foreclosure. They haven't made a payment in months and months, but have spent a small fortune in remodeling the house (I know, it doesn't make much sense to me either). My luck is such that, if that were me, they'd boot me out of the house the second month I missed a payment!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:41 pm 

seeing-eye, I think you're quite correct when you say that most people I'm pretty sure would already have been booted out of their home for non payment of mortgage arrears way sooner than the Anthony's, it's quite amazing actually that they are still there, I know over here they would certainly have been out a long time ago.

I hadn't thought of what you've said before in great depth, but you know I think you could be correct. The jury wanted home, it's very tiring having to sit through a trial, especially if it's a lengthy one.

I keep thinking of that awful smell from the car that George Anthony (background in the police) said he thought it smelled like something had died there - that's not a smell anyone ever forgets once they've encountered it - so perhaps you're right about that little girl having died and been carried around in that car for a while then beginning to smell. It could account for why the car was later abandoned as we know it was.

It's such a sad case, and it appears that the Anthony's no longer speak to their daughter.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:00 pm 

I think it's probably more plausible that the Anthonys (or one of them) just don't want the world to know they still speak to their daughter.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:15 pm 
ADMIN

CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY FORECLOSURE CASE

Lippman was not able to get their foreclosure case dismissed -- the Judge DENIED it.

The Judge has also ordered MEDIATION.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

Case No. 2013-CA-013266-O
NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC vs. ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M.et al.

HEARING WAS HELD April 23, 2014.
4/23/2014 Order Denying DEFENDANTS MOTION TO DISMISS
4/23/2014 Order on Motion FOR MEDIATION

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:53 am 

Rumpole wrote:
January 11, 2014|By Desiree Stennett, Orlando Sentinel

Months after her parents' garage sale, items that reportedly belonged to Casey Anthony have cropped up for sale on the popular "murderabilla" website, serialkillersink.com.

"Casey Anthony... is here," an ad on the home page of the website says. "Own items from the infamous 'Anthony Garage Sale'."

Serial Killers Ink is a business dedicated to the sale of true-crime collectibles and memorabilia. Available for the hefty price of $800 per item are five pairs of Anthony's jeans and two pairs of cotton pants — all sized between 4 and 8. The brands vary from Levi's to Caribbean Joe and Gloria Vanderbilt.

There are also several handbags available. According to the website, each of the items were purchased on June 28 during an Anthony family garage sale

With each purchase, the company will provide the buyer with a certificate of authenticity that the item belonged to Casey Anthony. Anthony was acquitted of first-degree murder charges in the death of daughter, Caylee, in July 2011. Serial Killers Ink also sells items from infamous murders such as Charles Manson and Ted Bundy.

According to the website, a customer recently bought a Christmas card signed by Mason. The card warned that "The effects of global warming eventually mean smaller snowmen" on the front. It said "Warm holiday wishes" and sold for $175.

...more at link
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/201 ... ylee-jeans

Sick sick world

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:45 am 
ADMIN

Pending... also copy to ZFG thread......

CASEY ANTHONY HEARINGS:

Hearing on Casey's Motion for Summary Judgment [to throw out] in the ZENAIDA GONZALEZ Case
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeA ... sp=sharing

- set for June 30, 2014 at 10:30am in Tampa

Zenaida's Response to Casey's Motion for Summary Judgment
- is due by June 20, 2014.

Hearing on the Bankruptcy Trustee's Motion to Strike Casey's Objection to the Ambulance company's CLAIM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeA ... sp=sharing

- set for June 17, 2014 at 11:30am in Tampa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:49 am 
ADMIN

CASEY ANTHONY UPCOMING DATES, HEARINGS ETC

June 16, 2014 - 9:30am Orlando, FL - CINDY & GEORGE ANTHONY MEDIATION in Foreclosure case with NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE

June 17, 2014 - 11:30am Tampa, FL - Bankruptcy Trustee wants to Strike Casey Anthony's Objection to the CLAIM of the ambulance company, so the Trustee can finish up and CLOSE the bankruptcy case

June 20, 2014 - Zenaida's Response to Casey's Motion for Summary Judgment is DUE

June 30, 2014 - 10:30am - Tampa, FL - Hearing on Casey's Motion for Summary Judgment in the Zenaida case, and Zenaida's Response to that

August 22, 2014 - any Motions for Summary Judgment due in the Roy Kronk case

September 30, 2014 - 1:30pm Tampa, FL - Hearing in the Roy Kronk case

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next