It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:24 pm 

The arrogance was more aggravating then the ass-clown behavior. But you're right the other side was weird too. And you're right can't let that be a factor in determining a verdict but it is hard to get past. But he had the burden of proof and the jury had instructions to a T and lesser charges would have applied depending on if the circumstances fit all the "ifs" so it is what it is.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:41 pm 
ADMIN

The result is disappointing to say the least.

There are still photos and videos of Caylee around and it saddens me to remember what this circus is ultimately about.

But.........
I do think it is ESSENTIAL to a civilised society that the Rule of Law prevails. And the British/US system in particular.

The "Lynch Mob" should not prevail in any case... not even this one where (I guess) I was part of the mob.

I guess we take the good with the bad... dumb ass juries happen from time to time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:45 pm 

:15 :28

I was really disappointed (some ways ) with Judge Perry
He threatened and gave Baez some slaps on the wrist when there had been obvious violations etc eg. in regard to evidence being withheld but really he played into Baez hands

baez got NO punishment no reprimands he got off scot free :45

The prosecution LOST the case Baez didnt win it :97

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 am 
ADMIN

I agree that Baez did not present a case (at all) that deserved to win.....
But the prosecution presented a pretty damned good case (IMO)... sure they could have done better ( If only they had consulted me I could have outline a few extra points) and as we now know there were little things they did not present. But I guess ultimately the prosecution simply could not present EVERYTHING... the trial would have run for a year or more.

What the Prosecution did present was MORE than enough to convict KC... and earn her the DP.

The jury were stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:05 am 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony - A Pack of Bastards II

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:28 am 

You're absolutely right about that, Rumpole. We do have to stick to the rule of law and not be taken up by a lynch mentality. We know a child died and we probably know who caused her death. But. . .

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:51 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony Out Of Hiding! Spotted In Florida Restaurant
Posted on Dec 12, 2012 @ 02:00AM
By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Entertainment Editor

Casey Anthony has been in hiding ever since being acquitted of her young daughter's death, but she ventured out to dinner Friday night at a Florida restaurant, and RadarOnline.com has exclusive details on her night out.

Since the 26-year-old was sensationally acquitted of murdering Caylee Marie Anthony by a Florida jury, the only glimpses of her have been self made videos she has released talking about her new life – until this weekend.

Casey had dinner at Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill in Lake Worth, Fl. in Palm Beach County, and RadarOnline.com has seen a photo snapped by an eyewitness snapped on their cell phone; it shows Anthony sitting in a booth with a white beanie pulled down low over her long dark brown hair.

Gossip Extra was first to report on Casey's dinner date and a well placed source, who did not wish to be identified, exclusively confirmed to RadarOnline.com that Casey was indeed in the restaurant on Friday, December 7 around 7 p.m.

....more at link
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... restaurant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:53 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony
Fried in Florida

Unencumbered by babysitting, Casey Anthony dined on hot wings and fries at a Florida restaurant ... so claim people at the restaurant.

A woman who sure looks like the famous former defendant is seen in the photo chowing down at Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill in Lake Worth, looking somber -- as if someone just died.

The restaurant was mum when we called, saying they don't comment on people who patronize the joint.

We couldn't even ask if duct a l'orange was on the menu.

...more at link
http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/12/casey-ant ... hot-wings/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:43 pm 

Starryeyes I enjoy reading your posts and good thinking. They make me sooo weary. I thought for sure, Caylee would have some measure of justice. I STILL can't believe it!!
Thanks for writing... :32

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:16 pm 

She's in Palm Beach County? :59 In Lake Worth! :13 That's not far from the city I live in!! :95

:94

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:19 am 

Joni wrote:
Starryeyes I enjoy reading your posts and good thinking. They make me sooo weary. I thought for sure, Caylee would have some measure of justice. I STILL can't believe it!!
Thanks for writing... :32

:28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28 :28

I HOPE THEY SPAT IN HER DINNER AND WEE " ED IN HER WINE

:53

JONI I make me weary too lol lol lol :26

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:09 pm 

Starryeyes ...

:46 -- "THEY" meaning the Anthony's! I would never say that to you - about you!
LOL

Love your posts!! :84

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:11 am 

JONI :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84 :84

LOL LOL LOL i thought u meant me ha ha ha NP no offence taken i just thought it was funny

i wanna say i love ur pussy cat pic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:03 pm 
ADMIN

George and Cindy Spotted

"RollerDarby" says:

George and Cindy Anthony seen at a booth, with a sign bearing George's name, selling remote controlled hobby cars at the Flea Market, off 95, in Daytona Beach in July, August, September, October, November, December 2012.

George buys the remote cars on Ebay -- spends HUNDREDS of dollars to buy them, then re-sells them at the Daytona Beach Flea Market. His eBay user name is "georgehope4937". Wonder if it is Dr. Phil $$$$ George is using to buy the toys? George and Cindy are definitely together on this.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:02 pm 

R I bet it is Dr. Phil money. He fronted them to start a legit business.

Looks like Cindy must be going to a Gym ... or bought some exercise equipment for their house.

What an intelligent face ... George has. :12

starryeyes ... ha ha selling a picture of his murderer! He must be so proud of his "crew".

I saw the photo of Casey with her white snood on. She doesn't look happy at all, does she. But then ... she always was "disturbed". We mostly saw her MANIC ... didn't we.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:46 pm 

:28

:84 he is selling a pic of his daughter lol lol lol :69

will have to go and say hi geo and ebay ha ha ha do u think he would report me if i asked him how his murdering daughter is going lol lol :84

Joni wrote:
What an intelligent face ... George has. :12

LOL LOL :84 intelligent :31 mmmm idk about that lol lol lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:04 am 
ADMIN

Without being too silly about it... I do want to keep threads "on topic" especially Case threads, even Casey Anthony.

It is GREAT to see people just chatting about any old thing.. especially cats.... :26 :69

Members pets: :8
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8&p=18738#p18738

Daily (General) Chat: :2
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=58&p=18680#p18680

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:08 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony: Aphrodite Jones talks to Jose Baez for ‘Bella Vita’ show
posted by halboedeker on December, 26 2012 6:36 PM

January is shaping up as a month to look back at the Casey Anthony case.

Lifetime will premiere “Prosecuting Casey Anthony,” a film with Rob Lowe as prosecutor Jeff Ashton, on Jan. 19.

And “True Crime With Aphrodite Jones,” on Investigation Discovery, will present the best-selling author examining the case. “True Crime” starts its third season Jan. 7, but the Anthony episode will air a week later, at 10 p.m. Jan. 14.

The episode is called “Casey Anthony Bella Vita.”

Investigation Discovery provided this preview: “The Caylee Anthony story is all-too familiar as are her mother’s bizarre lies surrounding the little girl’s tragic death. It is also a story of an outraged nation, an overconfident prosecution, and a verdict that sent shock waves throughout America. Like many, Aphrodite was outraged with the jury’s verdict, but now, she sits down with defense lawyer Jose Baez and others close to the case to find the true answer to the question: What did the jury see that so many others missed?”

Will you be watching?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entert ... -show.html

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:56 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony: ‘Bella Vita’ worth a look, thanks to Stan Strickland
posted by halboedeker on January, 2 2013 11:31 AM

Aphrodite Jones’ “Casey Anthony: Bella Vita” is an unusual and eye-opening take on the headline-making case.

For the program, Jones talks to Stan Strickland, who preceded Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. on the murder case; Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., who was an analyst for WESH-Channel 2; Brad Conway, a former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony; and Steve Helling of People magazine, which produced six cover stories about the saga.

Strickland reveals that he had never heard of defense attorney Jose Baez. Eaton says his impression was and still remains that Baez was “an inexperienced lawyer who was in over his head.”

But, of course, Baez won when Anthony was acquitted of murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

...more at link
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entert ... kland.html

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:32 pm 
ADMIN

Ashton to investigate OSCO about missed Casey Anthony evidence
UPDATED 5:22 PM EST Jan 04, 2013

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —State Attorney Elect Jeff Ashton confirms to WESH 2 News that when he takes office, he plans to find out how a major piece of evidence in the Casey Anthony case was missed.

The claim follows a revelation from Jose Baez's book that a defense computer expert found a search on the Anthony's home computer for "foolproof suffocation" made the day Caylee Anthony died, a potentially clue the Orange County sheriff's experts failed to find.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office and their computer crimes unit provide key evidence in a variety of cases, so moving forward Ashton said he needs to know how it happened in the Anthony case and if there's a problem he needs to fix.

...more at link
The claim follows a revelation from Jose Baez's book that a defense computer expert found a search on the Anthony's home computer for "foolproof suffocation" made the day Caylee Anthony died, a potentially clue the Orange County sheriff's experts failed to find.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office and their computer crimes unit provide key evidence in a variety of cases, so moving forward Ashton said he needs to know how it happened in the Anthony case and if there's a problem he needs to fix.

....more at link
http://www.wesh.com/news/politics/Ashto ... z2H3Z6JxC5

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next