It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:29 pm 

:84 found my way HA HA ha... i don't know of any other case where the person charged, held and faced trial with and for the murder is a secondary player to a person not charged with the murder and a fantastic suspicion and back story spun about them.
it was a great ploy to confuse some pretty simple ppl ( the jury ). i will never understand the prosecutions lack of evidence to counteract the tactical manouvering of the defence.

I just dont understand IF the defence is so insistent that george is the REAL culprit why they aren't trying to get a hearing for GeorgEy, they appear to think they have a great case for prosecution including all the other UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS

Re the computer searches

How did Baez know about the suffocation searches? AND WHO TOLD HIM ? :93

Why would george be on myspace and whose pages was he looking at? :69 River Cruise ? ha i never believed her crappy story (was that woman a prostitute) no person has a name like that unless they are into something shifty. i think she was paid well to perjure herself and confuse the issues with george

Also i think if george or Sindy were looking up suffocation they would know how to spell it given the LE background and the nursing background

I DON'T THINK HOW many times foul is cried about this case. there will never be justice for Caylee :32

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:48 pm 

oopsy :45 forgot to ask if linda only found out about this "exciting " new evidence after the trial then is there a case for some sort of mistrial ? :37

the computer lady for the LE needs an ass kicking :22 and why wasnt all the records given to the prosecution not just the ones they searched for
that is inept incompetent and ridiculous

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 am 
ADMIN

Hi Starreyes. Glad you found the place again :28

I knew that there was a copy of the KC hard drive around.. that is where they were getting the stuff about Chlorofom (a complete red herring IMO)..... the LE/State computer lady blew it... I hope she is sacked now.

Baez had the same copy of ANT computer hard drive... as did other people... his expert must have found the google search.
It is possible that KC told him.. but unlikely IMO.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:58 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Hi Starreyes. Glad you found the place again :28

I knew that there was a copy of the KC hard drive around.. that is where they were getting the stuff about Chlorofom (a complete red herring IMO)..... the LE/State computer lady blew it... I hope she is sacked now.

Baez had the same copy of ANT computer hard drive... as did other people... his expert must have found the google search.
It is possible that KC told him.. but unlikely IMO.

:84 A lot of incompetent experts lol
i thought she the puter lady was pretty ridiculous at trial and very unsure of her searches (?) she never inspired confidence at all She didnt seem to be very confident in her answers and IDk budget cuts ? a reject shop puter expert

really sad cause Caylee will never ever get justice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:07 am 
ADMIN

But..... finding that search would be minor piece of evidence. The dopes on the Jury missed the point of a Mother who just parties for 31 days after getting rid of a nuisance child. They missed a mountain of circumstantial and hard evidence... so what good would a search for "suffocation" do... Baez would say it was George, or the cat or one of the dogs.... that jury were never going to convict anybody.

As you suggest.... why is NOBODY laying charges against George Marie.... the answer is that there is no evidence. But the jury decided that "no evidence" is fine just so long as Baez says it is so. He might just as well have gone with my "Alien abduction gone horribly wrong" theory.... I did outline one to make the point that you CAN'T just make up any old story... but apparently for a Pinellas Jury you can.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:09 am 

Rumpole wrote:
But..... finding that search would be minor piece of evidence. The dopes on the Jury missed the point of a Mother who just parties for 31 days after getting rid of a nuisance child. They missed a mountain of circumstantial and hard evidence... so what good would a search for "suffocation" do... Baez would say it was George,, or the cat or one of the dogs.... that jury were never going to convict anybody.

As you suggest.... why is NOBODY laying charges against George Marie.... the answer is that there is no evidence. But the jury decided that "no evidence" is fine just so long as Baez says it is so. He might just as well have gone with my "Alien abduction gone horribly wrong" theory.... I did outline one to make the point that you CAN'T just make up any old story... but apparently for a Pinellas Jury you can.

a travesty of justice and the law :18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:21 pm 

https://statevcasey.wordpress.com/2011/ ... forensics/

http://www.scribd.com/doc/66346491/Case ... -Forensics

ha ha there are searches for the natural removal of fleas too lol lol lol households weapons neck breaking acetone chloroform one tree hill episode 100 these searches in march all sorts of fun things it been my thought that she also had intended to do the whole family in so she could live with amy ? or more prob tony in her parents house

also there was the rubbish found with caylee the pizza box and sauce bottles one of the guys either tony or his flatemate said that casey took out the rubbish they had italian that night i dont think there was enough evidence to show the items in that rubbish bag found near her body was the same rubbish that casey took from tony lazz place meaning that she had dumped the rubbish and the body of caylee and if the discarded pregnancy test could have had DNA and if it could have been linked to Casey Also there is a photo of Caylee wearing those shorts in a photo that were found with her body so poo poo to the idea that they were the wrong size as some ppl have said

too much was illogical in caseys telling of the events and baez retelling no rational person who can think logically could possibly say she was NOT GUILTY so my conclusion is the jury was full of irrational illogical stoopid irrational ppl who feel that if their own child drowned it would be quite ok to wrap their child in a blanket and duct tape and garbage bags and throw the child in the swamp whilst they went and partied there is no accounting for the nuts in this world

guilty as charged

Last edited by starryeyes on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:30 pm 
ADMIN

I still can't get too excited.

It was a bad and sloppy job by State investigating the computer... but it was lucky that stuff was still there anyway.... If KC had deleted it just after she killed Caylee, instead of the night she was arrested.. it would be unlikely to have been recoverable.

Even if that computer had been somehow hidden from LE totally.. there was STILL a mountain of evidence that was presented to the Jury... and they blew it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:12 am 

Rumpole wrote:
I still can't get too excited.

It was a bad and sloppy job by State investigating the computer... but it was lucky that stuff was still there anyway.... If KC had deleted it just after she killed Caylee, instead of the night she was arrested.. it would be unlikely to have been recoverable.

Even if that computer had been somehow hidden from LE totally.. there was STILL a mountain of evidence that was presented to the Jury... and they blew it.

The jury must have been quite nuts to find it acceptable logical and rational behaviour for a parent to (even IF she drowned even if that part was true) to abandon her child to the swamp and go and party for 31 days
I have to agree i think the prosecution was way too over confident ( open and shut case ) and overconfident in the ability of the jurors to look at the evidence and make a rational and logical decision and find her guilty .

Work is calling chat to ya later

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:27 am 
ADMIN

It WAS an open and shut case :43

I knew KC did it on day 31 or just after... it was that obvious.

Then I was pleased the evidence backed that up. KC and the bizarre incident of taking LE right to her "office door" was proof enough... circumstantial, sure, but proof that her story(s) were total BS... (and still are). As you say... the 31 days.. and even then not reporting child missing.. 31 days would have just become forever actually.. It was Cindy who reported Caylee missing.
There was conclusive proof that dead Caylee decomposed in the car... as much proof as you could possibly want.. etc... I don't want to redo the entire case.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:41 am 

agree not to retry the case but , of course , The "new " old evidence is of no use she was tried she was found not guilty end of all the "new " evidence in the world is not going to put her arse where it belongs or bring Caylee back

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:46 pm 
ADMIN

This latest "Bombshell" about investigators "overlooking evidence" is........ nonsense.

Tony Pipitone gets a story... and Baez gets to plug his book... but as far as the case against Casey Anthony goes it is IRRELEVANT.

We saw how hard it was to get coherent expert testimony about computer files. Presenting such evidence is always going to end up as a battle of opposing experts and is likely to confuse a jury... it is NOT GOOD EVIDENCE... therefore there is perhaps good reason for the prosecution to not present it in court, even if they had it. They tried with very similar "evidence" in regards " chloroform" searches... that ended in tears.

The evidence in this case was OVERWHELMING. Yet more evidence of computer searches actually proves NOTHING. So what if KC searched "suffocation" and clicked through pages for a few seconds? What does that PROVE anyway.

The State had overwhelming circumstantial evidence.. from the day Caylee "went missing" to day 31. The State had Body farm evidence of a dead body in the car.. Dead Caylee's hair in the car.. what more did the dopey jury need? There was RARE duct tape and KC's trademark heart sticker outlined on the duct tape... come on Jury, get REAL!! The damned body was dumped at the nearest patch of swamp to the ANT home. That in itself is circumstantial evidence that it was KC.

There is more to "reasonable doubt" than just saying "It coulda been somebody else" or even "It coulda been George"...

It coulda been aliens.. but that doesn't cut it as far as reasonable doubt goes. There was no evidence that George did anything.. and IF Baez had actually tried to present evidence to back up the "George did it" theory.. it would have been discredited at every point.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 am 

It coulda been aliens. I THINK IT WAS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 am 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony - The KC Files

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:12 am 

casey reminds me a lot of kelli lane who was found guilty and convicted of the murder of her days old baby even though no body has EVER been found she went off and attended a wedding hours after getting out of hospital ( no baby in sight ) no body knew she had a baby ( actually 3 babies ) even the guy she was living with ( mm ? some men arent too observant ??? IDK )

Same sort of deception and denial coincidence the father of Kelli Lane is also a policeman odd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:18 am 

What if they did know about that evidence of foolproof suffocation, but chose not to use it for reasons mentioned by Rumpole above about computer searches overall. But also maybe they decided it would affect their proposed timeline as to when KC was in the house or out with Caylee somewhere or when who else was in the house etc.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:06 pm 
ADMIN

Hi Packy
I don't think the prosecution did have it.. and chose not to use it.

They and us public KNEW KC was on the computer (and her phone) at that time. We just did not know (it seems now) about all the places she visited via her Firefox browser.

It seems silly having to point it out... but it is already completely at variance with Baez's made up scenario of Caylee being found in the pool that day. KC was on the phone and computer.. flitting around fb etc and on the phone to Jessie G. Not the behaviour of somebody who had just fished a dead baby out of the pool (or seen her father with her baby DEAD). It is part of the timeline that people following the case know. GA left for work.. KC came back as she often did to play on computer, use her phone. She left again... as it turned out to ultimately show up at Video shop, and spend the night Bonking Tony... with no Caylee. She murdered her and threw her in the trunk of her car that afternoon. This timeline is already clear if you look at phone and computer records... like I say.. a few seconds looking at "foolproof suffocation" is not a big addition to the evidence.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:13 pm 
ADMIN

I can't now remember what details were presented in court, and what I know from 3 years of looking at all the evidence myself.. I think the State did cover this timeline.. and that there was computer usage, just not details of all the computer usage?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:14 pm 

I blame Jeff Ashton for ruining his case against Casey. After watching that whole trial, I was furious watching his extremely immature and arrogant behavior during Baez's closing argument. By trying to make a fool of Baez, he showed himself the bigger fool instead. Had I been a juror, I'd have found it very hard to reward Ashton with a conviction.

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:19 pm 
ADMIN

That was unfortunate... but you surely can't blame the outcome on that?

It was unprofessional of Ashton... but for heaven's sake.. Baez was a clown throughout the trial.... I was laughing at him throughout... his "defence" was nonsense... pure supposition even WORSE than the sort of nonsense that gets posted at JQ.
By all means.. censure Ashton... but it was a brief lapse in a long and arduous trial and as I recall Baez was being slightly more of an Ass-clown than normal.

The evidence was presented... OVERWHELMING evidence that Casey did it..... Baez presented little defence... a jury of pet mice would have convicted, if they had not been too focused on escaping and scurrying home.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next