It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:59 pm 
ADMIN

YES

GA and LA excluded

Jose Baez is NOT a reliable source.. even when asking the time!!! :59

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:17 pm 
ADMIN

It's been a year since KC was release back into the wild...

I found this YT by ryannijakowski01
Quote:
Uploaded by ryannijakowski01 on Sep 2, 2011
I made this video to express my outrage at the Casey Anthony verdict. I want Jose Baez, Cheney Mason, the Pinellas County jurors, and Casey Anthony to understand that some day they WILL receive their comeuppance. Life ALWAYS finds a way.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:20 pm 
ADMIN

Also.... my YT reaction at the time of KC's release

Casey Anthony - A Pack of Bastards II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:30 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
I disagree Packy :24

There was more than enough evidence... a little hard to present it all without running a trial for many months and even what there was, required some concentration from a jury.

There was physical evidence linking the dead body to the ANT home (Various items ESPECIALLY the rare duct tape).... more than just link the body.. it linked the MURDER to the ANT home. I posted for 3 years on this stuff.. I can't present it all here again... There was the evidence of a dead body in the trunk... largely lost on a dim witted jury it seems.... etc all "hard" evidence.

People use the phrase ""It's just Circumstantial evidence" but a case based on circumstantial evidence can be POWERFUL never the less... more powerful than say witness testimony which is fraught with problems.. and in the KC case you had MOUNTAINS of circumstantial evidence.

IMO the only mystery at the trial was whether or not to apply the DP... and that can debated.

Just saw this and I still contend they overcharged and did not prove who did it. I also believe circumstantial evidence is valid and should be considered by a jury, but all that you mention points to the house but not to which person was involved, although I believe it was Casey the evidence still brings reasonable doubt. I believe there was decomp in the car but they did have some conflicting testimony with that and with the computer evidence also. And they did not prove that the heart-shaped sticker was on the tape over the mouth. They didn't keep it if I remember right and just took a picture of a fuzzy outline. I'd have to go back and refresh that. Maybe I'm biased against the prosecutor because he thought he had a slam dunk and it certainly seemed like one but he got a ittle too loose in my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:55 pm 
ADMIN

We must have been watching two different trials?

There was NO DOUBT that Casey killed Caylee... and for no better reason than she wanted to get on with la Bella Vita... in the end simply to be free to watch videos and bonk her new boyfriend. There was enough evidence for the Jury to get that?

Anthony could have been found guilty of second-degree murder, or third-degree felony murder as lesser included charges of first-degree murder, as well, but was not.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:10 am 

I understand that watching the trial she looked guiltier than almost any defendant ever on the stand but If you go over the FL instructions for all of the possible charges you might see that it is not clear cut that you can convict if you go by every factor necessary to be involved for each degree of charges.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/ ... ony-trial/

I'll shut up about this because it's all old stuff and like you say you presented miles of information that supports her guilt and it certainly does but IMO just enough was lacking to fit the charges.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:46 pm 
ADMIN

The evidence was complex in parts... but IMO there was an abundance of it.

The Jury never asked for any clarification, or a closer look at the evidence.

They were, in a word... Useless.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:26 pm 
ADMIN

JOSE BAEZ CAUGHT: Writing own favorable book reviews on Amazon along with publisher
by Linda Paris

Does it surprise anyone that someone has posted this video on youtube exposing Jose Baez for writing his own good reviews? There are stories all over the internet about Jose Baez writing all of his own good book reviews along with the book publishers.

The same people are reporting that other “favorable” comments have been linked to people that work in Baez’s law office.

Looks like this video puts those rumors to rest…of course Jose Baez is writing his own positive reviews.

It is a trashy, lurid book that is full of contradictions and bald faced lies.

It is a fact that after the verdict… Jose Baez had paid trolls all over Facebook breaking up “Boycott” groups using various garden variety “troll” techniques to cause in fighting and hack into people’s Facebook accounts and assume their identities, among a litany of other ham-handed vaudeville tricks.

Why should the sale of his book be any different?

The problem Baez has…is that he doesn’t have any “fans.”

....more at link
http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/2012 ... nda-paris/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:34 pm 
ADMIN

EVERYBODY IS READING IT!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:48 am 

i was looking for the write about mr baez book BUT i cant find the page

I think its interesting the opposing camp will say the book completely exonerated Casey and points the blame fairly at geo but then it does not explain why a mother of a child would go and party without a thought for her child what she must have thought knowing her child was dead and why wouldnt she wonder what had happened to her if there was no funeral no burial etc.

She killed Caylee I have no doubt. I think the family was in on it. They knew and Sindy concoted the ridiculous story to take the heat of Casey, not wanting her to go to jail forever or get zapped. Roy Kronk just wanted the reward thats all he heard where he thought she was and the ahole LE should have looked a bit harder and then a lot of the speculation would have been answered but it wasn't and it didn't. I still can't understand how 12 ppl could really get it wrong personally I think they were stooges. They were paid off they the jury thought they would make a million selling the story all they got was death threats no accolades for the lousy decision they made to let a killer free not even a guilty on the negligence.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:04 am 
ADMIN

Welcome to RT, starryeyes :42

It is a bit confusing... the thread "Casey Anthony is Stupid" has become "taking the piss" about anything KC related :43

http://randomtopics.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7&p=11153#p11153

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:08 am 
ADMIN

As far as the book goes... apart from reporting the news that there was a Baez book... I tried hard to NOT HELP Baez promote it by reporting all the FAKE headlines that came out of his Media Book Promoting.

But......It was too hard to resist having a bit of fun with "who is reading" the book...... NOBODY I would hope. :31

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 pm 

Welcome starryeyes! Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:33 am 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony's probation ends next month
Probation for check fraud ends Aug. 23

ORLANDO, Fla. -

Casey Anthony's attorney confirmed Monday that Anthony's probation for check fraud ends has yet to end.

There had been speculation on whether Anthony's probation ended on the one year anniversary of her release from jail that was earlier this month.

Attorney Charles Greene confirmed the actual end date is on Aug. 23.

The Department of Corrections said Anthony is still on supervised probation somewhere in the state of Florida, but would not say when it ends for security reasons.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony- ... z21W0eaWAc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:25 pm 
ADMIN

Report (To be confirmed?)

Casey Marie Anthony Back In Jail?
Thursday, July 26, 2012

Florida Corrections Department Says Anthony Now Back In Custody

LABELLE, FL. -- A notification of status change by the Florida Department of Corrections indicates Casey Marie Anthony is back in custody, presumably in an undisclosed jail somewhere.
The message from the Department reads in part: "The inmate...CASEY ANTHONY with offender number X70160, has returned to custody as of 7/26/2012."
The offender number matches that of Casey Marie Anthony. The notification does not indicate a location where she may be or a release date.

UPDATE:
The Department of Corrections did earlier today indicate Anthony was "in custody." As of approximately 6:30 p.m. (ET) they now indicate she is "under supervision." It would appear there was either a clerical error made today by the Department as they stated "in custody" or she was in fact arrested but released later on bond.

....more at link
http://swflorida.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07 ... -jail.html

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:20 am 
ADMIN

A second update

At 8:15 a.m., Friday July 27th, the Department's record keeping office confirmed that Anthony was in custody in an unnamed prison facility of the Florida Department of Corrections and indicated the online records had not been updated as yet this morning to reflect that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:51 pm 
ADMIN

Third Update

At 10:30 a.m., Friday July 27th, Ann Howard, communications director for the DOC says Anthony has no status change and is still under supervision. Howard did not know why a notification appeared yesterday showing Anthony was back in custody, nor why another office said she was 'in custody' this morning.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm 
ADMIN

Today is Caylee's Birthday (Born August 9th 2005)

Things are FAR from settled regarding her Murder.....

Casey Anthony - The KC Files

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:13 pm 

Thanks R. Nice tribute. Thank you for all the hard work you do. :84

I notice in just about all of her young pictures, Caylee looked very happy. I think as she got older, she became very bothersome to Casey and I see in many picture ... Caylee doesn't look happy. I believe there was a division there.

I guess Casey was "playing her" - hot and cold. Doing what she COULD GET AWAY WITH, when she could but walking that delicate line ... make sure money bags Mommy was happy while despising Caylee.

Is there anybody in the world that thinks that Casey didn't kill Caylee?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 pm 
ADMIN

Ashton ousts Lamar, wins heated Orange-Osceola State Attorney race
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
8:11 p.m. EST, August 14, 2012

For the first time in more than two decades, there is a new state attorney for Orange and Osceola counties.

After a hard-fought and often heated campaign, Jeff Ashton unseated his former boss, Lawson Lamar, in an open primary on Tuesday. The result likely means a major shakeup at the State Attorney's Office, which Lamar has headed for six consecutive terms.

...more at link
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/201 ... e-attorney

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next