It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 pm 

God forbid N! You don't need her there!! :18
Typhoid Mary!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:38 pm 
ADMIN

What is round and ugly and covered in spots.. and would have changed the course of history?

Spoiler:
Casey Anthony in Bethlehem! :13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:41 pm 

Mason is so filthy. I am sure everyone knows of his infamous "finger" motion.
But, not sure everyone also caught his second message. (I am not sure what they all mean, but have a good idea.)
At the same time he was doing his "finger", he was also sending a second message. That one was he bent his arm up, put his hand in the crook of his arm. That means **** you. I am from Philly, then later the Main Line suburbs ... thank God. I did hear about that filthy things like that though ... thru my life. My ex was a Philadelphia lawyer, similar to Mason except nuts and inept.

So then, Mason gave a double filthy message to that reporter or camera man. Poor Mrs. Mason...

Nancy G. is talking about Caylee now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:02 pm 
ADMIN

Is Casey Anthony about to break her cover?
Family wants her to make secret return to her Florida home to say goodbye to her dying grandmother

• 26-year-old is considered the most hated woman in America
  • She is believed to be set to return to her Florida home for the first time since being cleared of murdering daughter Caylee
  • Neighbours say they don't want her back
  • Plans to say secret goodbye to dying grandmother Shirley Plesea, 85
  • Anthony's mother, Cindy, is reportedly speaking to her daughter once more after months of silence
  • Caylee Anthony disappeared from her Orlando home on June 16 2008
  • She was not reported missing until July 15

By Paul Thompson
PUBLISHED: 16:13 GMT, 7 September 2012 | UPDATED: 17:41 GMT, 7 September 2012

Casey Anthony’s family is hoping she’ll return to her Florida home for the first time since being cleared of murdering her daughter Caylee, Mail Online can reveal.

The 26-year-old, who is considered the most hated woman in America, is considering paying a secret visit to say goodbye to her dying grandmother.

Anthony, who has not been seen in public since her acquittal of murder last July, is known to have been close to Shirley Plesea.

The 85-year-old has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and given weeks to live, family members confirmed.

Plesea is under the care of hospice staff in Orlando, Florida, and being looked after by Casey’s mother Cindy and her brother Dan at the home where she lived until her three year old daughter's death.

Family members said Casey would want to say a final goodbye to her grandmother and would break cover to come out of hiding and pay her respects.

Casey has been in hiding after receiving numerous death threats after walking free from court.

Family members said she has been in contact with her mother and was aware of her grandmother's illness.

Dan Plesea, Casey's uncle, told Mail Online: 'Cindy does know Casey's whereabouts. They are in contact. I am not saying anymore.'

Asked if Casey would be returning to the family home he said: 'No comment.'

Speaking outside the Anthony home in Orlando, Plesea said his mother had been diagnosed with terminal cancer and was in the final stages of her life.

'To be honest I did not think she would last as long as she has,' he said.

'Cindy and I are taking turns to look after her.'

Plesea said he traveled from his home in North Fort Myers to stay with his sister in Orlando.

....more at link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z25uFsHtwu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:05 pm 
ADMIN

I wonder if it will be a traditional "Anthony" Funeral?

Duct tape and garbage bags, a ride around in the trunk of a hearse, and final interment in the local swamp?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:03 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony Offered $10,000 For Boxing Match with Proceeds Going to Charity
Posted by Karen Benardello
September - 10 - 2012

Celebrity Boxing is offering Casey Anthony the chance to compete in a match on Celebrity Boxing 57. The Florida mother, who recently finished her probation after being convicted of misdemeanors for providing false information to police during the murder investigation of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, will receive $10,000. Celebrity Boxing will also donate $10,000 to a children’s charity, to be decided, if Anthony accepts the challenge.

Celebrity Boxing is offering the public the chance to compete on November 3 against Anthony in the ring. The competition will be held at a location in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, which has yet to be decided. A female will participate against Anthony in a three-minute round match with Big Gloves and headgear. The person who’s chosen to compete doesn’t need to have any boxing experience.

Damon Feldman, the founder of Celebrity Boxing, said the competition “will be a great way for Anthony to help a children’s charity, plus earn a payday. We have put calls into Anthony’s people (and are) waiting on (a) response.”

People interested in trying out for a chance to compete against Anthony should email
celebrityboxing@live.com.
Anyone interested in the competition should include their name, weight and background information in the email.

....more at link
http://www.shockya.com/news/2012/09/10/ ... z265xW1EKe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:02 am 
ADMIN

The continuing career of Jeff Ashton is a little off topic, but........

State attorney elect Jeff Ashton sends 'firing' letters to prosecutors
Posted: 4:21 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012

ORLANDO, Fla. —

Just months before state attorney elect Jeff Ashton takes over the State Attorney's Office, letters were sent to the homes of prosecutors, telling them they would be fired.

WFTV learned that at least two of them supervised Ashton when he was an assistant state attorney and both had personnel issues with him, in one case for taking time off without getting permission.

Eleven prosecutors will be gone four months from now when Ashton takes over for his former boss, Lawson Lamar.

Ashton's former supervisor, Robin Wilkinson, a tough, long-time prosecutor who won a conviction last year against Isleworth millionaire developer Bob Ward for killing his wife, is one of the prosecutors who got the form letter.

Everyone got the same letter and they were sent to the prosecutors' homes.

The letters read,
"After a thorough review of your employment history, as reflected in your personnel file, combined with my own personal familiarity with your work history, I have concluded that I will not be offering you employment with my administration."

Ashton's personnel file shows Wilkinson suspended him for two days for not getting permission to take time off.

Veteran prosecutor Dorothy Segwick also received the letter.

She is the wife of Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester, who recently recused himself from the Trayvon Martin case, after making disparaging comments about defendant George Zimmerman.

Ashton told WFTV he expects Lamar's No. 2, Bill Vose, and three others, including government corruption prosecutor Steve Foster, to leave voluntarily.
BBM

Article....
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/sta ... ett/nSGjd/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:03 am 
ADMIN

Interesting link to the Zimmerman case

Veteran prosecutor Dorothy Segwick also received the letter.

She is the wife of Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester, who recently recused himself from the Trayvon Martin case, after making disparaging comments about defendant George Zimmerman.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:14 pm 

Hmmm...

A little payback, maybe? :9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 pm 

Ahhhhh Karma. :79

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:19 am 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida
Posted: Sep 22, 2012 10:37 AM Updated: Sep 22, 2012 1:20 PM
By Adam Longo

ORLANDO, FL (CBS5) -

Casey Anthony is now living in a different location, according to her attorney, Charles Greene.

During a one-year state supervised probation Anthony was serving for check fraud charges, she was prohibited from leaving Florida. That probation ended on Thursday, Aug. 23. It's unclear exactly when Anthony moved from an undisclosed location in Florida to outside of the state.

"She has relocated. She no longer has to live with the same security precautions that surrounded her," Greene said. "The hate mail has subsided a lot. She's doing better."

Anthony, her attorney says, has more freedom now that her probation has ended, but she continues to live out of the public eye because of the vitriol leveled towards her and her criminal defense team after her acquittal on murder charges in July of last year.

"Casey is surprised and hurt by the intensity of the hatred directed towards her," said Greene.

"None of the people who have profited from her case, the TV pundits and others, none of them have been looking for the truth. They're all dwelling on the scandal."

Greene also strongly refuted an internet article published this week that Anthony is currently in New York City finalizing a book deal and meeting with a CNN host to discuss on on-air interview.

"Absolutely untrue," Greene said.

....more at link
http://www.kpho.com/story/19609341/case ... of-florida

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:26 pm 
ADMIN

Jose Baez publicist: I am not brokering Casey Anthony book deal
Posted by halboedeker on September, 24 2012 12:50 PM

You wanted to know, so we asked.

Is Michael Wright, the publicist for Jose Baez, brokering a book deal for Casey Anthony?

No, he says emphatically.

“My firm does not represent Casey Anthony,” Wright said Monday in an email. “I do not have a book deal that I am brokering for her. We represent her former defense attorney and NY Times Bestselling author Jose Baez.”

Wright’s firm is Garson & Wright Public Relations in Woodland Hills, Calif.

article
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entert ... -deal.html

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:51 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony: WKMG uncovers ‘evidence that points right at Casey’
posted by halboedeker on November, 19 2012 5:00 PM

WKMG-Channel 6 will offer what it is billing as a major story in the Casey Anthony saga.

The report, from Tony Pipitone, won’t air until 11 p.m. Tuesday. But WKMG will start promoting the report at 11 p.m. Monday.

“This is one of the biggest Tony Pipitone investigations we’ve had,” WKMG news director Steve Hyvonen said. “Tony uncovers evidence that could have changed the jury’s mind — evidence that points right at Casey. But it was never presented in court because the prosecution didn’t know about it. Tony is still working on putting the story together, and it will air Tuesday night at 11.”

Anthony was acquitted in July 2011 of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee. Anthony is being sued for defamation by Zenaida Gonzalez.

A promotional spot for the report shows a shaken Jose Baez, who represented Anthony, saying, “I don’t understand how no one ever knew about this evidence.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entert ... casey.html

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:18 pm 

:35 I can't wait to hear this! (I hope this is not just a ratings ploy!)

So what happens now if there's new evidence? She can't be retried for it because of double jeopardy, right?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:03 pm 
ADMIN

I am getting a bit excited myself.

Casey "news" these days is often just fluff stories.. this looked a bit like that, except Tony Pipitone was one of the good reporters during the days when the case was hot.... so his name alone gives it some cred.

It smacks of "tabloid" though with the advanced headline and then wait?

I do know there was some detailed work on this case behind the scenes... and contact with proper reporter like Pipitone... I am trying to guess what this might be about? I always thought there was a LOT that the PI Dominic Casey, and his assistant Jim Hoover (and perhaps Cindy and Lee), knew but were allowed to wriggle out of testifying about? They KNEW where Caylee's body was at least a Month before Kronk finally made the discovery.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:44 pm 
ADMIN

WATCH LIVE: Local 6 News

Link to watch live at 11:00 PM EST Tuesday Night

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/WATCH- ... index.html

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:44 am 

Oh no ... why so late? Wonder how whatever this is, wasn't known?
I hope we will find out tomorrow night.

What a family of liars, cons, freaks, creeps!! :18 Poor poor Caylee. I wondered what she would have turned out to be.
One of them - I guess. They didn't even ALLOW her to have any friends! I wonder how much school exposure could have helped
her to be normal ... They got a good head start with those first all important 5 years, plus constant re-enforcement after school and week-ends. Poor poor baby. :97

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:50 am 
ADMIN

Stop yer moaning about the time Joni :95

11:00 EST is 8:00 for you :24

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:21 am 

LOL - I'm not moaning about the hour. I was devastated about this **information** NOT being known -- till now!
Too Late Now :DN4

Maybe one good thing can come of it ... people will HATE HER more than they do now. And those few idiots who are out
there who STILL believe "IT" is innocent ... will rethink their opinion.

Isn't she the most hated woman in the U.S.? I think I read that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:56 am 

:28 I knew what you meant, Joni! :24

Yes! (about most hated woman)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next