It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Move
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:10 pm 

Wroughead wrote:
It is most unusual for me not to have heard of various trials in the States, but at the time, I had not heard of this one, and the subsequent outcome.

So, that being said what I have been doing since I have at the moment so much time on my hands - several times a day in between other things, I come on to my computer and catch up with day 1 onwards. At this time I'm on day 6, and even reading various articles, and watching the trial on the David Lohr uploads to YouTube, I'm stunned that the jury returned a not guilty verdict - based on the evidence I have seen and heard just at this point.

I actually wish I didn't know the outcome when I began to watch! Whatever else this girl is, she is blatently covering up and lying about something all through the missing period of this little girl's life. I'll let you know once I've heard the trial in its entirety.

I have attended many trials in my life, and written about them over the years, and thought nothing surprised me about juries - but not so. Some of the jury decisions reached over here in my own country astound me too.

Back to watching day 6 Mrs. Anthony in her 2nd day of evidence.

It's unusual to find someone who watches trials but wasn't up to date on the mess of a trial KC Anthony and her lying family had. I have to tell you, I haven't heard from one person who caught up after the fact who didn't feel she got away with murder. Those of us who had followed along from Day 31 (Caylee was "missing" for 31 days before she was reported to LE), examined evidence and read each and every report filed were outraged, sick and disgusted with those jurors and alternatives. They made a joke of our judicial system and Anthony with her scheme team are still laughing. Sickening, after all this time they still make me sick. :22 I try to stay away from all things KC and can honestly say I haven't watched or read anything she, her family or "team" have done since the day she was found Not Guilty. I don't care where she is or what she's doing, I know enough people do care that she can't have a normal life. Good enough for now. Karma's coming and she don't like people who hurt little kids.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:17 pm 

I think Casey Anthony (drug brain friend???) will always be her real age, going on 8.
Will always figure out how to be "kept" by someone. It will be harder for "IT", lol, when she gets older.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:31 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:44 pm 

Good Anthony's - squeeze out every penny you can!!

Don't DONATE them to Shelters where women and children fled to, for safety.
Don't DONATE them to any Orphanages.
Don't disinfect them and DONATE them to Hospitals, anywhere, anyplace ...
ALWAYS go after that buck - Anthony BLOOD MONEY.

Such Class!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:06 pm 

Dr. Phil money must've runout.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:33 am 

Aye well, she wouldn't be the first to kill her own child for the sake of either a man or a lifestyle when the child got in the way - shame on her. But, is she free I ask myself!! Indeed, she is not as she will have to hide and run for the rest of her life - the public don't forget crimes like this one.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:09 pm 

Ah aren't they made of great "stuff"? All of them. Trashy I think.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:15 am 
ADMIN

Bankruptcy complaints filed against Casey Anthony
Kronk, Gonzalez claim Anthony damaged reputations
Published 10:37 PM EDT Jul 23, 2013

TAMPA, Fla. —New action to keep lawsuits against Casey Anthony alive surfaced this week.

Meter reader Roy Kronk and Zenaida Gonzalez filed complaints in federal bankruptcy court arguing their lawsuits should survive Anthony's bankruptcy proceedings.

Both complaints claim Anthony was "willful and malicious" in damaging their reputations.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation. She said Anthony's story about a nanny with her name negatively impacted her life.

Kronk claims Anthony's defense team smeared his reputation with comments made during Anthony's murder trial.

...more at link

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony- ... index.html

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:55 am 

possible jury tampering?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This publicist, Rick French, for the CHEF juror who wanted money for an interview, says that the MEDIA was giving letters to the jurors WIFE – a full SIX WEEKS BEFORE the VERDICT was handed down … and way BEFORE the juror’s names were UNSEALED — and while the jurors were SEQUESTERED!

So, if the media had their names and were already camped out at their homes and contacting their families BEFORE the jury went into deliberations — it is common sense that the goons working for the DEFENSE TEAM also had access to all of the jurors and their families and most likely had influence over the jurors BEFORE they made their decision on the VERDICT.

That smells like JURY TAMPERING to me!

The VERDICT came down July 5, 2011.
Juror names were not released until October 25, 2011.

The CHEF juror’s WIFE contacted the publicist SIX WEEKS BEFORE the VERDICT!

Also, interesting that this publicist has headquarters in RALEIGH, NC and an office in TAMPA …. two places that killer Casey is rumored to be in recently.
Quinco Electric/Deese also has an office in RALEIGH, NC.
killer Casey’s bankruptcy attorney Schrader lives and works in the St. Petersburg/Tampa area.
Juror Chef Brian Berling lives in St. Petersburg.
It was posted in April this year that killer was moving to RALEIGH, NC

Publicist Rick French
President and CEO
French, West and Vaughn
112 East Hargett Street
Raleigh, NC 27601

2211 East 7th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/9834358/
parent company is CBS

Full interview: Raleigh publicist of Casey Anthony juror
Rick French, chief executive of French, West and Vaughn, represents one of the Casey Anthony jurors.
Jul 7, 2011 – 9:51pm

excerpts from VIDEO
Rick French

we have an office down in Tampa and we were approached by the wife of one of the jurors, about six week ago because media had descended upon her home

her husband was sequestered with the jury in Orlando and she felt like she needed some help – at that time we declined to take the assignment on

she called back the day that the verdict was coming down and said we really need help, we think the media swarm is going to be more than we know what to do with and can handle, and would you guys reconsider and take this on
and I consulted with the head of our Tampa office and said yeah we would go ahead and do that – they sounded almost desperate, not knowing what to do, with soooo many people wanting this particular juror’s time

and the fact is that networks have been approaching him, giving letters to his wife, saying that they were willing to pay him for his time to do this
so he asked us to explore this – we said what are you thinking – and somehow that figure ends up – I never spoke to the New York Times, I didn’t speak to any other media outlet about that figure and so that’s fallicy

the jurors in that trial – their names were sealed
there were profiles that were released of the 12 jurors and the alternate jurors that told a little bit about their backgrounds
but their names were supposed to be sealed
what that means is that they are sealed from the PUBLIC knowing who they are
it doesn’t necessarily mean that the media doesn’t know who they are
and therefore enterprising reporters have been camped outside of his house before this making overtures about when a verdict came down what they would be willing to do

so what he said, look, these are letters given to my WIFE
there are people who have — he has had to change his phone number since yesterday [VERDICT and Casey got out of jail July 5, 2011] to give you some perspective
and who are making offers, will you talk to them and see what they are thinking
plain and simple – so we did that

reporter – you all refused at first – why?

at the time there were several reasons
one we’re a national firm, with a national footprint and I just didn’t feel we hadn’t any time or capacity to take this on
second reason is I also am very familiar with the laws associated with this, so it made me very uncomfortable that media outlets were approaching this juror’s wife, when their names were sealed – and that bothered me – so we did not want to be part of the conduit to talking to these media outlets who aren’t supposed to be talking to her
so that was the other reason

I think at some point he’ll talk – I just think that, what he told me, is that the jury knew when, before they were released, they were given a package of information from the courts and a list of every media outlet that had requested they do an interview
and you know that the media was hoping that the jury would speak on the verdict after and none of them did, that’s because they all received a package with phone numbers and emails and information, and that package, quite frankly, synched up with some of the overtures that were made before that jury verdict was ever handed down

reporter – harrassment?

yeah, call it what you want – I don’t think anybody felt like it was threatening or harrassment – but you can coin it whatever you choose – but the fact is that they were given a package and said that they would like to talk to you
and each juror – I mean there were jurors, as I understand it, of course I wasn’t in that room, but what I’ve been told, that immediately were talking about engaging legal counsel, engaging public relations counsel, to deal with exactly what this particular juror did
and so I guess we’ll see

reporter – is this the first juror you have represented?

yeah it is – it is not a client segment that we go out seeking
we did it as a favor – and I would do it again as a favor
they were a family that felt completely overwhelmed
and as I said, it was a friend of a friend down there

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:35 am 

Hiya, taurus! Thanks so much for this info.

You'd think if the defense tampered with the jury that at least one of them would have come forward by now. The media definitely tampered with them, and I've said ever since the verdict that one or two thought they'd get a much bigger payday for a surprise verdict and they pressured the others. Unfortunately, juror misconduct and/or media pressure will not overcome double jeopardy. Only if the defense tampered with the jury and that felonious disgrace of a narcissist knew about it would possibly cause the verdict to be overturned. Even more unfortunately, I am nearly certain the state of Florida doesn't care and doesn't want to be reminded of this case, much less investigate improprieties. SMH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:58 pm 

The lead question here should be 'Has justice to Caylee been done?'

The answer is a resounding 'no'.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:50 pm 
ADMIN

I am taking stock having followed the Zimmerman persecution.

I WAS part of the Lynch Mob for KC ANT.... ran with many of the SAME cretins still posting at Justarse Quest :eek

I am not saying the cases are the same... I am still convinced of KC's guilt and her evil vile personality, but I have to accept the Jury verdict and move on.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:14 am 

Jose Baez amazed by outrage at Casey Anthony

"It still amazes me that so many people remain so outraged at her acquittal," Baez writes in a new afterword. "It tells me something very disturbing: some people would much rather see an innocent person go to jail than see a guilty person go free. Our laws are based on the premisethat says, 'May ten guilty people go free before one innocent person is convicted.' That's the ideal, but unfortunately our media-driven society apparently doesn't feel that way. All you have to do is look at all the anger directed at Casey. They expressed deep outrage."

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#secti ... -77180330/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:33 am 

What a jerk. Still as willfully blind as ever. I guess it doesn't occur to him that the public would much rather that the innocent not be charged, and that the guilty not go free. Seriously, Jose? You think people should want 10 guilty people to go free? :wall

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:23 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
I am taking stock having followed the Zimmerman persecution.

I WAS part of the Lynch Mob for KC ANT.... ran with many of the SAME cretins still posting at Justarse Quest :eek

I am not saying the cases are the same... I am still convinced of KC's guilt and her evil vile personality, but I have to accept the Jury verdict and move on.

I was part of it as well, R, and ran with some of that same JQ crowd. I've moved on, but I still think the Pinellas Pinheads were too pampered, lazy and full of the Dessert Lady's goodies to do the work they were sworn to do as jurors. I will never believe the verdict in that case was the result of 12 people taking their jobs as jurors seriously.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:24 pm 

flgirl543 wrote:
Jose Baez amazed by outrage at Casey Anthony

"It still amazes me that so many people remain so outraged at her acquittal," Baez writes in a new afterword. "It tells me something very disturbing: some people would much rather see an innocent person go to jail than see a guilty person go free. Our laws are based on the premisethat says, 'May ten guilty people go free before one innocent person is convicted.' That's the ideal, but unfortunately our media-driven society apparently doesn't feel that way. All you have to do is look at all the anger directed at Casey. They expressed deep outrage."

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#secti ... -77180330/

Hey Jose: STFU already.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:30 am 

I'm with you, JanC1955. They didn't even look at the evidence, according to those who spoke out. :wall I've always believed a couple of dominant people thought they'd get higher $$ for a shock verdict, and pushed the others. One juror sounded like he was very torn up, and strongly bullied by the other jurors.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 pm 

ITA, liesel. I think more than a few of them were trying to score deals for themselves. I also think Judge Perry created part of the problem. He catered to them as if they were giving up years away from lucrative careers to sit on the jury. He nearly groveled at their feet. He treated them as if they were making the ultimate sacrifice serving as jurors. I don't think there were any rocket scientists or brain surgeons in the group (it appears they bought Jose's opening statement, as an example), and I think they were made to feel so special and like they had given JUST SO MUCH of themselves by the time deliberations started, they felt they had earned the right to not deliberate in a serious fashion. I think they went back to the jury room, then quickly off to their hotel for one last restaurant meal on the state's tab, then showed up the next morning, voted to acquit, had one last catered lunch on the state's tab, and called for the bus to take them back to Pinellas County. And the baby killer walked free to make herself another Caylee.

I hope pictures of little Caylee float in front of their faces and haunt those folks for the rest of their lives.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:39 pm 

I was part of the "lynch mob" for Casey Anthony too. But in all the many trials I've watched, I've always been on the side of the prosecution. That is mainly because of my experience of working all my life in LE and seeing that the police do not (normally) arrest people for crimes unless they have enough evidence to convict (at least in their minds).

My opinion is that they had plenty of evidence to convict. The problems began with jury selection for which Judge Perry was at fault. It is egregious to rush jury selection as Perry did. And even worse was forcing the prosecution to accept a juror who stated flat out that she couldn't judge anybody for anything. It was against her religion. And despite the objection of the prosecution, Judge Perry placed her on a so-called "death qualified jury."

The next problem, IMO, was the jury itself. They did not want to be on the jury, they did not want to be sequestered, and they did not want to be carted off to another county for the duration of the trial. I believe that is why Judge Perry appeared to coddle them so much. He knew they were unhappy and tried to raise their spirits. I believe they voted not guilty, totally ignoring the evidence, because they wanted to go home and did not want to stay around for the penalty phase of a trial.

But I have moved on. I believe that we don't win them all and have to accept it. I cancelled my "Google alert" for Casey Anthony. I don't read any articles about her any more. I was obsessed with the Anthony case during the trial, but I have no interest in any of the Anthonys now.

The Zimmerman case, however, is a horse of a different color.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:32 pm 

Well said, JanC1955. I don't think the photos would do anything for most of the jurors, though. I mean, if the photos of her little skull wrapped in duct tape didn't do anything... kwim?

I also think Judge Perry was too confident that the case was so obvious, even these idiots could figure it out. He was wrong; they really were that stupid and/or greedy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next