It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:01 pm 

Casey Anthony out of hiding: Smiling mom buys a new car one day after release of court files claiming she traded sexual favors to pay her legal fees during murder trial

• Casey Anthony was seen at a Ford dealership in West Palm Beach, Florida
• She was dressed in jeans, flats, a button-down shirt and glasses
• She drove off the lot in a shiny blue SUV that appears to be a Ford Escape
• On Tuesday court documents were released that contained testimony given by a former private investigator who worked on her case
• He claims that Anthony's attorney told him that she killed her daughter
• He also claims that Jose Baez was paid for his services with sexual favors

By Chris Spargo | DailyMail.com | May 25, 2016, 20:01PM ET

Casey Anthony made a rare public appearance on Wednesday morning, stopping by a car dealership to pick up a new car.

A smiling Anthony, 30, browsed the selection of vehicles at a Ford dealership in West Palm Beach, Florida before driving off in a shiny blue SUV.

She was dressed comfortably in jeans, flats, a loose button-down shirt and glasses for her morning of shopping, which ended with her leaving the lot with her big-ticket purchase.

The car appears to be a Ford Escape, which starts at approximately $25,000 and then goes up in price with added features.

Much more at link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... trial.html

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:31 am 
ADMIN

It was clear to me at time of trial (and I posted about it) that Dominic Casey KNEW where Caylee's body was prior to it being found. There was video tape of him and his accomplice searching within a few steps of the body... they simply got the location instructions a bit wrong.. missed the body.
To this day I do not understand WHY they were not compelled to testify and/or indicted themselves (accessories to murder)

From memory I recall that Lyin' Cindy Anthony was involved with these PI's and may well have been an acessory as well.

Here is what I posted back in this thread 19 Nov 2012..........

Rumpole wrote:
I am getting a bit excited myself.

Casey "news" these days is often just fluff stories.. this looked a bit like that, except Tony Pipitone was one of the good reporters during the days when the case was hot.... so his name alone gives it some cred.

It smacks of "tabloid" though with the advanced headline and then wait?

I do know there was some detailed work on this case behind the scenes... and contact with proper reporter like Pipitone... I am trying to guess what this might be about? I always thought there was a LOT that the PI Dominic Casey, and his assistant Jim Hoover (and perhaps Cindy and Lee), knew but were allowed to wriggle out of testifying about? They KNEW where Caylee's body was at least a Month before Kronk finally made the discovery.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:37 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony on life after acquittal: 'I sleep pretty good at night'
Published March 06, 2017 Associated Press

Casey Anthony knows that much of the world believes she killed her 2-year-old daughter, despite her acquittal. But nearly nine years later, she insists she doesn't know how the last hours of Caylee's life unfolded.

"Caylee would be 12 right now. And would be a total badass," she told The Associated Press in one of a series of exclusive interviews.

But discussing Caylee's last moments, the 30-year-old Anthony spoke in halting, sober tones: "I'm still not even certain as I stand here today about what happened," she said.

"Based off what was in the media" -- the story of a woman who could not account for a month in which her child was missing, whose defense involved an accidental drowning for which there was no eyewitness testimony -- "I understand the reasons people feel about me. I understand why people have the opinions that they do."

This was the first time Anthony spoke to a news media outlet about her daughter's death or her years since the trial. Her responses were at turns revealing, bizarre and often contradictory, and they ultimately raised more questions than answers about the case that has captivated the nation.

....more at link
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/06/ca ... night.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:39 pm 
ADMIN

For 1st Time, Casey Anthony Speaks About Case

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:40 pm 
ADMIN

After explosive Casey Anthony interview, her father's 'heart hurts'
Published March 08, 2017

George Anthony’s “heart hurts even more now,” his attorney revealed Tuesday, after the man's daughter, Casey, seemed to cast some of the blame on police in the death of her little girl, Caylee.

Nearly six years have passed since a jury in Florida cleared Casey Anthony of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.

In a statement to People from their attorney on Tuesday, Cindy and George Anthony said their daughter forced them to return to a tragic time in their lives from which they had tried to “move forward.”

The statement also read: “George, who has continued to try and move forward from this tragedy and who was vindicated on multiple occasions, is once again forced to relive the hints, rumors, lies and allegations that are being made by Casey Anthony.”

In her interview with the Associated Press, she explained that “cops believe other cops,” and that “cops tend to victimize the victims.”

“My dad was a cop,” she added. “You can read into that what you want to.”

At the trial, lead defense attorney Jose Baez suggested that the little girl’s cause of death was drowning and that George helped to cover it up. Baez also accused him of sexually abusing his daughter, Casey. He has vehemently denied those accusations.

...more at link
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/af ... hurts.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:03 pm 
ADMIN

George Anthony DESERVES all the heartache he SAYS he feels... and much much more. So does his evil cow wife and his whole damn family. They enabled their devil-daughter.. they created the monster.. and THEN....... they helped get the bitch off. Casey should have been found guilty.. and hopefully executed by now. The whole damned family can rot in hell!!

They SHOULD suffer... eternal damnation in hell-fire is too good for them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:44 pm 

Well put! :cool

I keep seeing her interview pop up on my twitter news feed and I can not stand to see what the lying bitch has to say. Why give her this exposure, she craves attention. I almost posted here but kept putting it off.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:07 am 

George looks the same. If I saw Cindy at the front door I would not recognize her. RIP Caylee :rose

Casey Anthony's parents threaten to sue their estranged daughter over 'planned reality series with OJ' and say she may have blacked out when Caylee died - as father vows to never speak to her again

• Cindy and George Anthony sat down with Crime Watch Daily's Chris Hansen to talk about Casey, Caylee and their lives after the trial 
• Mom Cindy says she believes Casey, 30, is 'mentally ill' and that it's possibly she was having a seizure when her two-year-old daughter died in 2008 
• George, a former cop, claims Casey's defense team tried to make him 'fall of his sword' and take the blame for Caylee's death 
• He says he still feels the girl's presence in their Florida home
• Mrs Anthony says she would sue Casey if she decides to sell her story, or make a reality show with OJ Simpson, which has been rumored 
• When asked what message George had for his daughter he said: 'Stay away. Stay away from me' 

By Snejana Farberov | Dailymail.com | Updated: 00:45 EDT, 28 October 2017

Cindy Anthony said she is ready to file a lawsuit against her daughter should she try to sell her life story or cash in on her infamy with a reality series.

The still-bereaved grandmother and her husband, George recently sat down with TV host Chris Hansen for an interview with Crime Watch Daily, airing next Monday, to discuss their granddaughter’s death and their lives in the aftermath of Casey’s murder trial.

Casey Anthony, who quickly became the most hated mother in America following her daughter Caylee's disappearance, was acquitted of first degreee murder and manslaughter charges in 2011 after a high-profile trial that kept Americans glued to their TV screens for six weeks.

It has been rumored that Casey, now 30 years old and working as an aide to a private investigator, has been exploring the possibility of starring in a reality show with OJ Simpson, who was released from prison earlier this month after serving nine years for an armed robbery.

In March, Anthony said she empathized with the disgraced football star and actor, who was famously acquitted in 1995 of murdering his wife Nicole and her friend Ron Goldman, in what became known as the 'trial of the century.'

'Oh god,' Mrs Anthony exclaims in reaction to the prospect of Casey and Simpson teaming up for a joint media project, saying she would consider pursuing legal action to stop Casey. 

'If it came down to that, I probably would [sue],' she says.

More at link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... wsuit.html

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:33 am 
ADMIN

Cindy looks "younger"... kind of... fatter face and botox (if not surgery)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:30 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery

Coming to SkyTV NZ
Premieres over 3 nights from 15 July 7.30pm, Channel 016

On July 15, 2008, Orlando police dispatchers receive a bizarre and stunning 911 call. The caller, Cindy Anthony, is frantic; her granddaughter has been missing for more than a month. Desperate to locate two-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, police begin an intense investigation that is plagued by falsehood and fabrication by one of the key players in the case, Caylee’s own 22-year-old mother,

Casey.Having woven herself into an intricate web of lies, all signs point to Casey as the obvious suspect. Nicknamed the most hated woman in America, Casey Anthony was ultimately acquitted of murder – a shocking verdict that sparked outrage across the world.
This eye-opening three-part-special rips open the explosive case that captivated the world, to re-examine every angle of this heartbreaking investigation, featuring new evidence, insight from those closest to the Anthony family, and never-before-seen footage of Casey.

With the family at the centre of it all, hear their firsthand account of the tragic details surrounding the death of Caylee, and their thoughts on the controversial outcome at the heart of this sad and tragic case.

In a special TLC presentation, all three episodes will premiere across three consecutive nights.

https://www.sky.co.nz/-/ep_tlc_caseyanthony

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:49 am 
ADMIN

EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: 'She was a good mom.' Casey Anthony's mother reveals she would be 'happy' if her estranged daughter decides to have another baby and maintains Caylee's death was an 'accident'

• George and Cindy Anthony will speak out on their estranged daughter in an interview with Dr Oz set to air on Thursday
  • Casey Anthony, who was acquitted in the murder of her two-year-old daughter Caylee in 2011, has been allegedly considering having another baby
  • In an exclusive preview clip obtained by DailyMailTV, Cindy said she would be 'happy' if Anthony wanted to have another child with the 'right person'
  • 'Unless she has someone in her life, that's what they want together, God bless them, and if that's what they want, I'll be happy for her,' Cindy said
  • Both parents maintained the 33-year-old was a 'good mom' the first time around
  • Anthony was accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee in 2008
  • George Anthony also issued a heartfelt plea, asking his daughter to 'come home'

By Karen Ruiz For Dailymail.com
Published: 04:00 AEDT, 31 October 2019 | Updated: 07:38 AEDT, 31 October 2019

The mother of Casey Anthony has revealed she would be 'happy' if her daughter decided to have another baby - as both parents insist she was a 'good mom' the first time around.

George and Cindy Anthony have spoken out on their estranged daughter in an interview with Dr Oz set to air on Thursday.

The couple addressed rumors that 33-year-old Anthony, who was infamously acquitted of murder in 2011, was considering having another child before her 'biological clock' runs out.

In a preview clip obtained exclusively by DailyMailTV, the parents explain whether they believe Anthony would be a 'better' mother if given a second chance.

'I think she was a good mom from the beginning period before all this stuff happened with Caylee,' George said.

...more at link (video clip)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... child.html

Post subject: CASEY ANTHONY ANALYSIS
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:31 pm 

I really like this breakdown on the Casey Anthony case. Also this youtube channel is pretty damn good overall.

LINKS:

And this one to the general channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/PrisonTV/videos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:58 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks WKC...

I'll certainly check it out

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:20 pm 

Thanks for putting it where it goes. It is worth the watch. Also that channel is one of the best true crime channels on youtube... period.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:49 pm 
ADMIN

Records show Casey Anthony is starting private investigation firm in West Palm Beach
Paperwork filed with the Florida Division of Corporations

By: Associated Press
Posted at 1:09 PM, Dec 31, 2020

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — State records show that Casey Anthony has filed documents to start a private investigation firm in Palm Beach County.

Anthony, who was acquitted of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, nine years ago, filed the paperwork with the Florida Division of Corporations in mid-December.

The limited liability company, Case Research & Consulting Services, has an effective date of Jan. 1, according to state records.

The address listed for the company belongs to Patrick McKenna, according to Palm Beach County property records.

McKenna was the lead investigator on Anthony's defense team during her 2011 trial.

...more at link
https://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm ... palm-beach

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:05 pm 
ADMIN

Explosive New Casey Anthony Allegations & Value of Defense Attorneys, w/ Jose Baez & Vinnie Politan
Megyn Kelly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:30 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony's Father Is 'Outraged and Appalled' at Allegations of Molestation: 'He Denies It All'

George Anthony "knew he was going to be thrown under the bus," a family source tells PEOPLE, "but didn't expect her to run him over so many times"

By Steve Helling
Published on November 30, 2022

Casey Anthony's father is reeling from his daughter's new interview — and is considering taking legal action against her.

Casey, now 36, is telling her version of events on Casey Anthony: Where The Truth Lies, a three-part limited series that is now streaming on Peacock. In the docuseries, she sits down for her first on-camera interview ever.

During her extensive interview, Anthony drops several bombshells — and elaborates on allegations that she had been sexually abused by her father, George. (He vehemently denied her claims in court and has never been charged. He did not return PEOPLE's messages for comment.)

She also speculates that George may have staged Caylee's drowning in order to cover up that he had been abusing his granddaughter.

https://people.com/crime/casey-anthonys ... enies-all/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:56 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony: The Last Lie
Stephanie Harlowe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:01 pm 
ADMIN

Florida judge shares new details surrounding Casey Anthony Trial
WKMG News 6 ClickOrlando

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:43 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony CAUGHT Lying! DESTROYED by Parents in New Documentary: New Footage & Polygraph
Annie Elise x 10 to life

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next