It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:57 am 

If all the defendants are acquitted, will the City of Baltimore demand a $6.4 million refund? lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:16 pm 
ADMIN

Hi Stu...

I checked and there is no word on new trial date for Porter.. or changes to other 5 trial dates. More importantly... no word on the Jury Split. I appreciate that the details of jury deliberations are usually not released (or known even, unless individual jurors decide to go public), but in this case, the long suffering Tax payers of Baltimore have a RIGHT to know what they got from the EXPENSE of this trial (that turned to custard). They certainly may not want to fund a second bowl of the same horse-shit... gnomesayin? :cool

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:16 pm 

I wonder how many tax payers are left in Baltimore. I'll bet the coffers are bare.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:12 pm 
ADMIN

Here ya go... delusional types on Twitter.. they simply create an alternative world in their minds.. they are out of touch with reality...

WHAT evidence is there that the split was a "not guilty" hold out? There is no real case.. my guess is that the hold out(s) was determined to vote guilty even with no evidence.

Do they not realize that this defendant is black?

WHY would paid "white supremacists" pervert the jury deliberations.. in order to let a black man walk free.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:29 pm 

ROTFLMAO!
GMTA ..

I just uploaded that same tweet to post! ;)

It was the first one I saw when I checked the hashtag.

You're right and he's an idiot. smh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:30 am 
ADMIN

What's up with these protards in Baltimore... pussies... not much of a protest at all ... let alone a riot and looting and stuff :roll

WHY are they not DEMANDING to see the Jury split... they are sure it was just a couple of Crackas perverting the course of a proper Lynchin!!

They should block the friggin streets until the prosecution releases the Jury vote.... just the numbers.. though the RACE of the people voting each side would be a bonus!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:00 am 

LOL! :)

I am guessing most of them saw the@kwamerose arrest yesterday on TV last night, and they waiting around for "somebody else" to start. They know BPD is ready for 'um.

The records are sealed, there's the gag order, BUT I'm guessing (again) it's going to get "leaked" before the weekend.

Hope so. I really don't see the big deal in releasing the info. The fact that another trial date was not set today, tells me that the majority of the jury was for acquittal... and they'll flip a coin or draw straws tomorrow in the prosecution's office to make a decision.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:19 am 
ADMIN

I think they HAVE to release the info.. to justify the huge expense of a retrial.. or justify dropping charges.

This is legal shit... not a political secret game... they surely have to put some sort of motion before the court.. laying out why charges are being tried again. If more than a couple of Jurors in effect REJECTED the prosecution's case.. then there is no case.. or there is enough reasonable doubt. The law is NOT supposed to be about putting up a weak case over and over until you find a jury daft enough, or biased enough to not see the flaws in it (reasonable doubt). A second trial already smacks of double jeopardy to me... some jurors saw reasonable doubt as to guilt. IF that number was say 4 or more.. certainly if it was 6 or more.. then to try again with a second jury IS IMO double jeopardy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:44 am 

You make PERFECT sense, legally and practicably.

But it's Baltimore and I think they are tossing around the liability (what the mob will do) if a second trial is NOT set. (Sort of like Ferguson not charging MB's mama's boyfriend, for fear of outcome.) I think Baltimore has flawed in following the law from the beginning.

Maybe they will roll some dice. ;)

Seriously, think of the other defendants' attorneys, the court, the judges -- rescheduling all the trials, IF a second Porter trial is set. That's what I really think went on today. Mosby is probably getting the best advice available to her, NOT to retry depending on what the outcome was, and she's not buying it.

I'm speculating of course. :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:47 pm 

Prosecutors see Officer Porter as both a liar and a potential witness
Prosecutors want Porter to testify in trials of fellow officers, but told jurors, "He has lied to you."
By Kevin Rector | The Baltimore Sun | December 18, 2015

Prosecutors might have created a problem for themselves this week when they said Officer William G. Porter had lied on the witness stand.

Porter, whose trial ended Wednesday in a mistrial, is one of six police officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray. Prosecutors chose to try him first because they want to call him to testify in the subsequent trials of two of his fellow officers.

But during closing statements this week in Porter's trial, they asked jurors to ask themselves whether he could be trusted on the witness stand.

"He has lied to you," said Chief Deputy State's Attorney Michael Schatzow.

Steven H. Levin, a former federal prosecutor, says that's a problem.

"For a prosecutor to call a witness who the prosecutor has publicly identified as a liar undermines the integrity of the criminal justice system," said Levin, now a defense attorney in Baltimore who has represented police officers in high-profile cases. "The optics are terrible, to say they want to use somebody that they've branded a liar in later trials to convict others."

Further complicating matters: After the mistrial, it's unclear now whether Porter's case will be resolved before the next trial begins. Jury selection in the trial of Officer Caesar R. Goodson Jr., who faces the most serious charges in Gray's death, is scheduled to begin Jan. 6.

Baltimore Circuit Judge Barry G. Williams met behind closed doors Thursday with prosecutors and attorneys to discuss a new trial date for Porter. They reached no agreement, and planned to meet again.

More at link: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/bs-md-ci-porter-credibility-20151217-story.html

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:44 pm 
ADMIN

Lets get this Circus back on track....

They need to announce whatever SOON!!!! :stamp

There are protards, rioters, arsonists and looters POISED... not knowing when things will kick off.

It doesnt matter much what they decide to do next.. just announce it so the Safari Park Animals can get started!!

There are only SEVEN looting days left before Christmas!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:38 pm 

Maybe some brave soul is telling Mosby that she has embarrassed Baltimore enough :slap . No chance of that :84 .

What an all out cluster this mess has been. Can you imagine the simmering tensions in Baltimore 1) No guilty verdict 2) No freedom to loot :WW

Politicians and attorneys the new freak show in America.

What a world.

:smoke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:14 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Here ya go... delusional types on Twitter.. they simply create an alternative world in their minds.. they are out of touch with reality...

I saw this guy tweet on another topic I was looking at today. TOTAL lunatic.

So I spent about 5 minutes and read his TL.

And he tweets to Stackz. 'Nuff said. :eek

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:17 am 
ADMIN

Yeah... that says it all... she is another Delusional Moron... that whole twitter crowd are.. anons and stream kids... :lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:09 pm 
ADMIN

After hung jury in Officer Porter trial, what now?
Luke Broadwater and Ian DuncanContact Reporters Baltimore Sun

After fighting to a draw in Baltimore's highest-profile trial in years, prosecutors and defense attorneys will meet Thursday behind closed doors to decide what happens next.

Officer William G. Porter still faces four charges in the death of Freddie Gray. But after a jury deadlocked in the first trial, legal analysts say prosecutors face difficult strategic decisions.

Will they press ahead immediately with another trial of Porter? Or will they turn their attention to other officers charged in Gray's death, notably Officer Caesar R. Goodson Jr., the driver of the van in which Gray sustained his fatal injuries?

"The state is now confronted with a significant issue and has a difficult decision to make," said Warren S. Alperstein, a former city prosecutor who watched the trial. "Officer Porter, in his statements, very clearly shifts blame to Goodson. Prosecutors very much want to use Officer Porter in the case against Goodson."

...more at link
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... story.html

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:43 pm 
ADMIN

Pure Retard....

I can only guess that this moron thinks that unanimous means "more than 6" (a majority)??

Otherwise..... I have no idea what he is on about?

And even then WTF is he on ablout?

Does he ASSUME that 5 whites (white supremacists) all voted to acquit? Why? Even if all whites were racist/against the BLM crowd... WHY would they necessarily want to acquit a BLACK defendant?

And even so, (still in the Retards realm (Twilight Zone, view of things)... then it would still require TWO Black "Oreos" to get a majority voting to acquit?/

The person who "liked" the tweet is a retard as well :cool
William Biega@Redshoetapper
https://twitter.com/Redshoetapper/with_replies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:59 pm 
ADMIN

Note to retards:

ALL we know is that the Jury was "Hung" (Jurors could not agree UNANIMOUSLY = All 12 agree) :cool

That means: 1 or more would not agree with others.. That could mean an even split. 6 one thing 6 another, or a number down to 1 who would not agree. The RACE of the number of people between 1 and 6 who disagreed with others is not known.

"Wanting to acquit" or "Wanting to find guilty" could (equally) be the minority opinion, or the split could be even .. we dont know.

We dont KNOW which onion (Acquit vs Guilty) each individual held.. whatever race they were.

When you "make assumptions" ( based on pure imagination) you are in fact creating your own world outside of REALITY.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:16 pm 
ADMIN

Just in: Trial date for Ofc William Porter set for June 13 - AFTER other #FreddieGray trials. #PorterTrial

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:19 pm 
ADMIN

I would STILL (more than ever) like to know the Jury split... just numbers would do... but since RACE has been imposed on the case by protards and tweeterers... I would like to know that detail as well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:23 pm 
ADMIN

Prosecutors walking out of Courthouse East this morning after learning new date in #PorterTrial

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next