It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:31 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH...

Quote:
maggiemoowho says:
April 30, 2015 at 8:46 am

The MSM had to have misread SEVERE as SEVERED, because the first reports said he suffered a severe spinal cord injury, not severed. That one word makes a huge difference and can add fuel to the rioters fire. Severe is opinion, severed is fact. (I can have a severe pain, but someone else might call it a cramp.) Fox news need to correct themselves, we know CNN and MSNBC won’t. Where did the Severed Spinal Cord info come from?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:37 pm 

mung wrote:
So for some reason all of the people who are trying to find some way to blame the police and saying the other prisoner must be lying or it is not accurate, are not very comfortable when I keep trying to place the blame on the van driver. Can't figure out why that makes them uncomfortable, I mean they want someone to blame, we know that Freddie stood on the bumper then lowered his head getting in the van, so we know that he was not injured at that point, so it must have happened in the van. If he didn't do it to himself, it MUST be the van driver that is responsible and he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I agree Mung, the driver has been called nonwhite :WW .

My post from over yonder;

I have two trains of thought going through my head. One is that Freddie in a violent rage damaged his own compromised spine in a freak accident.

My second thought is that the sister of the transport vehicle driver seemed “off” to me. Why would she claim that Freddie was hurt before entering the van? Why would she blame or at lest cast a finger at the arresting officers?

The vehicle stopped at what is claimed to be a previously unknown point. Media is reporting that it is security footage but Kolowoski only said “privately owned camera” it could be a phone camera, again much is being stated as fact by the MSM that is just speculation. * Just while I’m typing this CNN is claiming the footage is from a Korean shop which was looted and that the footage was on a laptop camera that was stolen when the store was looted. Good gravy.

Anyhow what we don’t know is if the driver had any contact with Freddie during this stop, but even if he did, it was before the co occupant of the van was taken into custody and heard Freddie being anything but unresponsive.

– 8:46:02, The driver of the prisoner transport van believes Gray is acting irate in the back

Was Freddie loud and obnoxious enough that the driver did something to him in the hope of quieting him down?

And I have a question does anyone know if there was an officer in the passenger seat in the transport vehicle or was there just the driver?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:38 pm 
ADMIN

Good point from maggiemoowho
Reading and comprehension skills are so lacking in the general population... and compounded by very sloppy reporting and writing skills. Precision is not likely. People read, (and write) what they expect rather than what is fact.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:38 pm 
ADMIN

I am increasingly convinced that Freddie was a "head banger" Gnomesayin? :wall

Foreigner - Headknocker Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:47 pm 

I agree about Maggie's point. I have no confidence in the media being able to read what is in front of them (let alone have any intellectual curiosity about what they are "reporting") and once one has jumped on the bandwagon the rest are only one lame leap behind.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:50 pm 

Also lending itself to the driver being the perpetrator is the fact that 5 of the 6 officers have given statements and one has not. Someone may be taking advantage of their right to silence.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:02 pm 
ADMIN

BREAKING NEWS: Preliminary findings show Freddie Gray suffered head injury in police transport van
By Brad Bell
April 30, 2015 - 02:36 pm
Updated: April 30, 2015 - 03:53 pm

BALTIMORE, Md. (WJLA) -- An investigation into the death of Baltimore resident Freddie Gray has found no evidence that his fatal injuries were caused during the videotaped arrest and interaction with police officers, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

The sources spoke to ABC7 News after being briefed on the findings of a police report turned over to prosecutors on Thursday as well as preliminary findings made by the medical examiner's office.

Sources said the medical examiner found Gray's catastrophic injury was caused when he slammed into the back of the police transport van, apparently breaking his neck; a head injury he sustained matches a bolt in the back of the van.

Details surrounding exactly what caused Gray to slam into the back of the van was unclear. The officer driving the van has yet to give a statement to authorities. It’s also unclear whether Gray’s head injury was voluntary or was a result of some other action.

...more at link
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/04/br ... -prob.html

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:15 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH...

Leaked Freddie Gray Report: “a head injury he sustained matches a bolt in the back of the van” – Open Discussion Thread….
Posted on April 30, 2015 by sundance

* Al Sharpton is now on scene in Baltimore bringing the political apparatus of the National Action Network (NAN) to the hometown of the NAACP headquarters.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... on-thread/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:12 pm 

From Rumpoles link;

The officer driving the van has yet to give a statement to authorities. It’s also unclear whether Gray’s head injury was voluntary or was a result of some other action.

The driver's sister should have never made a statement.

This is certainly curious. It still could be either or but the mysterious unreported stop does not look good for the driver.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:41 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH...

Quote:
maggiemoowho says:
April 30, 2015 at 8:46 am

The MSM had to have misread SEVERE as SEVERED, because the first reports said he suffered a severe spinal cord injury, not severed. That one word makes a huge difference and can add fuel to the rioters fire. Severe is opinion, severed is fact. (I can have a severe pain, but someone else might call it a cramp.) Fox news need to correct themselves, we know CNN and MSNBC won’t. Where did the Severed Spinal Cord info come from?

More on this point....

Quote:
sundance says:
April 30, 2015 at 4:06 pm

“Severed” came from Gray’s stepfather Richard Shipley and also the family attorney William “Billy” Murphy.

Murphy: What we know is that while in police custody for committing no crime — for which they had no justification for making the arrest except he was a black man running — his spine was virtually severed, 80 percent severed, in the neck area,” Murphy said. He called Gray’s injuries “catastrophic.”

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... tml#page=1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:43 pm 
ADMIN

FOX NEWS Reporter CONFRONTS Baltimore Mayor and Al Sharpton In TERSE EXCHANGE!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:46 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH....

Quote:
Nation says:
April 30, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Here are the charging docs for Freddie Gray:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... story.html

Let’s assume that the arresting officer’s version is true and see if he followed proper procedure.

Freddie Gray ran unprovoked when he saw police, and the police chased him. Police can detain you if you run unprovoked from them, because only criminals run from police. So the arresting officers lawfully pursued Gray after he fled.

Freddie Gray was apprehended after a brief foot chase. Again, the officers could lawfully detain Gray at this point. The officers were within their rights to investigate why Gray ran unprovoked from them.

While Gray was detained, officers noticed a switchblade knife in plain view on Gray’s front right pocket. Switchblades are illegal in Baltimore. Because officers saw contraband on Gray, they had probable cause to arrest him.

If we assume the officers are telling the truth, they lawfully detained and arrested Freddie Gray. Unless the officers were lying, I don’t see how Freddie Family lawyer Murphy or anyone else can say that the initial arrest was illegal.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:49 pm 

The back of the van ? The actual location of where the bolt is, where Freddie struck his head is important.

Are they using the term “back of the van” as a general term as in referencing the hold area or are they referring to the literal back of the van such as the door, because if they are speaking of the back door it is going to stretch all imaginations that the driver would somehow squeeze between Freddie and the seat/partition area of the hold portion of the van just in order to get a hold of Freddie and slam him against the back of the van.

Physics 101

*What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

An explosion*

Spine meet bolt.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:52 pm 

PS Anyone think Geraldo might get his ass kicked? Really Geraldo you are not invincible and you are not liked by the vast majority of folks there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:06 pm 

Carmelita wrote:
PS Anyone think Geraldo might get his ass kicked? Really Geraldo you are not invincible and you are not liked by the vast majority of folks there.

It's most likely coming, but I sure was hoping he'd deck Z last night! :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:22 pm 
ADMIN

Chuck_MODI@POPSspotSports
My man @rebelutionary_z holding Geraldo accountable on #freddieGray #baltimoreUprising

I am torn.... :95

Which asshole I most want to see pepper Sprayed :lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm 

Quote:
It's most likely coming, but I sure was hoping he'd deck Z last night!

I would not be surprised to see Geraldo throw the first punch he is at least as interested in "being the news" as "reporting the news".

I already have a great title for the segment regardless of who throws the first punch;

CLOCK A CLOWN

:69

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:38 pm 
ADMIN

I am working on a YT..... :cool

Z and Whorealdo.. Two assholes collide :butt :butt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:19 pm 
ADMIN

NO "PADDED Wagons"...... NO PEACE!! :lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:32 pm 
ADMIN

Quote:
diwataman2014 says:
April 30, 2015 at 6:14 pm

There’s way too much reasonable doubt already present to charge anyone with anything beyond maybe some negligence thing or something, I doubt anything further than what’s apparently obvious will come out of the investigation. They’ll probably fire the driver and payout some bucks and that will be that.

I’ve only recently been looking deeper into the details which are always obscured with black grievance propaganda. It’s obvious he got hurt in the van but how hurt? And sure, he could have been hurt during the apprehension but how do we know the care given to him on scene at the police station, during the transport to the hospital, at the hospital or at surgery didn’t mess him up more than he was otherwise, contributing or even causing his death?

Here’s the timeline I’ve been piecing together;

April 12
1600 Block North Ave, Mount St & North Ave, Freddie Gray runs
1700 Block of Prestbury Gray apprehended
8:39:52 I got him
8:40:12 We’ve got one, 1700 Press st
8:42:52 Police van requested
8:46:02 Driver reports Gray as irate
8:46:12 First stop, Mount & Baker leg irons applied
8:54:02 Van clears stop going South towards central booking
Second Stop, (The unkown stop) N. Fremont Ave. and Mosher St
8:59:52 Druid Hill & Dolphin, Driver asks for additional unit to check on Gray
x:xx:xx 4th stop, North av & Pennsylvania av, Second person put in van
9:24:32 Medic called to Western District police station
9:33:xx Medic arrives
9:54:xx Medic departs
10:00:xx Medic arrives at Shock Trauma hospital
April 14 Reported neck surgery
April 19 died

And yes it appears the mystery stop was discovered through investigation and apparently not reported by the driver, still doubt that will amount to anything.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 29  Next