It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:33 pm 
ADMIN

At best King is a "White Negro" cf "White Hispanic"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:39 pm 

Come on Rumpole you have to keep up with the times, we live in a post gender, post race, post species world, if Shaun wants to be a green female sloth because that is what he identifies as then she is a green female sloth :69

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:46 pm 
ADMIN

Nah... there are huge PRIVILEGES in being a "Black life"... instant, everlasting presumption of innocence.... get out of responsibility card etc etc...

There MUST be some sort of test of Negroidity :95

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:51 pm 

I'm not sure Shaun would pass any test except that of translucent ears :77

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:14 pm 

Just an observation.
I'm starting to see some Ferguson has-beens weighing in on #portertrial twitter feed.

BrownBlaze
[her profile:] Cultural Architect. Network curator. STL/Oakland Help support my activism: [and then a link to her paypal account]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:47 pm 

Ferguson protesters challenge validity of 'interfering with police' law
By Kim Bell | STLToday.com | December 16, 2015, 2:40PM

CLAYTON - Two protesters arrested for interfering with police during a Ferguson protest in 2014 have filed suit, claiming a county ordinance is too vague and should be tossed out.

The suit was filed on behalf of two protesters: the Rev. Melissa V. Bennett and KB Frazier. Bennett is spiritual director for the Ferguson Center for Spiritual Living. Frazier has attended numerous rallies, beating a drum he carries around his neck.

The suit was filed against St. Louis County, county counselor Peter Krane and Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster. It asks that the county ordinance be tossed out as unconstitutional. Bennett and Frazier claim it is too vague, so it violates their 14th Amendment rights, and so broad that it violates their First Amendment rights.

The ordinance allows officers to arrest protesters for interfering with or obstructing them “in any manner.” Maggie Ellinger-Locke, an attorney representing Bennett and Frazier, said the ordinance never defines interfering or obstructing.

“The arbitrary application of this ordinance cannot be left entirely to an officer’s discretion,” Ellinger-Locke said in a statement, “and protesters need to know if or when they’re in violation of the law.”

Frazier and Bennett said they were arrested while on a sidewalk outside the Ferguson police station on Oct. 22, 2014. They were taking part in a protest against police brutality. They were charged by the county counselor on July 21, 2015.

The charges allege they “unlawfully interfered in any manner with a police officer or other employee of the County in the performance of his official duties or obstructed him in any manner whatsoever while performing any duty to wit, by walking and standing in the roadway after being warned not to do so by the police officer.”

Before the case went to trial, the county counselor dropped the charges.

More at link: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/ferguson-protesters-challenge-validity-of-interfering-with-police-law/article_80e6b1f2-92ff-5bfc-a68e-4d161950e2f9.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:33 pm 

Ferguson arsonist, Joshua L. Williams, 20, was transferred to the Missouri Department of Corrections today to start serving his 8 year sentence.

I don't have much, their system updates at 9PM tonight. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:03 am 

Sad. I wasn't going to post this when it was published, because (I hate Huffington Post and) it was originally under HuffPost/Black Voices. I think this cop did what ALL the other LEO wanted to do at the time. I remember seeing it on live stream, captured by RebZ.

Cop Who Threatened To Kill Ferguson Protesters Says His Life Is ‘Ruined’
Ray Albers pointed an assault rifle at demonstrators and said, “I will f**king kill you.”
By Mariah Stewart | The Huffington Post | December 17, 2015

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- A former police lieutenant forced out of his department after he pointed a semiautomatic rifle at protesters in Ferguson, Missouri, and threatened to kill them testified this week that his life was “ruined” during the subsequent fight to keep his law enforcement license.

Ray Albers' attorney argued that the former lieutenant “showed great restraint” while policing demonstrations in August 2014 following the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown by a Ferguson police officer.
[...]
“There’s selective enforcement against Mr. Albers, in a situation where we have now seen at least a dozen officers in the selected photos having their rifles raised,” Barth said. “This situation of 30 seconds in a 20-year career has literally ruined his life.”

More at link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ray-albers-ferguson-threats_5671e3aee4b0648fe3021452

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:21 am 
ADMIN

The double standard is appalling... Blossom Masri ( as one example) can spit on cops, threaten to kill them and families, rape wives etc

Does not have ANY effect on their "careers" as confirmed lawless thugs?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:31 pm 

I believe VonDerrit Myers Jr. was the one witnesses said was only holding a sandwich.

Officer in VonDerrit Myers Jr. fatal shooting resigns after crashing car; drunk driving probe opened
By David Hunn | STLToday.com | December 20, 2015, 7:30AM

ST. LOUIS - The police officer whose fatal shooting of VonDerrit Myers Jr. triggered protests last fall resigned from the force on Saturday after police opened a drunk-driving investigation into an early morning crash involving his department-issued vehicle.

Officer Jason Flanery was driving his patrol car after dawn on Saturday when he hit a parked car on Jamieson Avenue, near Lindenwood Park in south St. Louis, according to several sources close to the investigation. When police responded to the accident, a witness said a police car had caused the damage and fled.

Officers found the car at Flanery’s house nearby.

St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said Flanery refused to take a breath alcohol analysis test, so the department requested a search warrant, and returned to his house later in the day to get blood drawn.

“We handled the criminal investigation just as we would anyone in a suspected drunk-driving accident,” Dotson said late Saturday evening.

More at link: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/officer-in-vonderrit-myers-jr-fatal-shooting-resigns-after-crashing/article_65067ac6-969a-5977-8a3c-839242bdd075.html

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:27 am 

I'm not even going to map this to Ferguson -- I'm sure it's close enough.
I found this little guy's hashtag only a half-dozen times, mainly by news, last being 6 hrs ago. BLM? Really sad. :(

Toddler shot and killed in north St. Louis County neighborhood
By Joe Millitzer, Shirley Washington, Jeff Bernthal | FOX2Now.com | December 21, 2015

ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO (KTVI) - A 3-year-old boy was shot and killed in his north St. Louis County home Monday morning. St. Louis County Police were looking for a teenager in connection with the tragedy. The 15-year-old turned himself in to police late Monday afternoon after a four hour search.

St. Louis County Police received a call about a shooting around 11:45am Monday. When they arrived at a house in the 1600 block of Emerald Creek Drive, they found that Xzavier 'Zae' Robinson, 3, had been shot. The toddler was rushed to St. Louis Children's Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Investigators say there were several witnesses in the house at the time of the shooting. The child's father, Shawmane Robinson, did not want to talk on camera, but says he was asleep when his son was shot, allegedly by a 15-year-old boy who is family friend. Robinson says he did not hear any gunfire, and didn't know what happened, until relatives came into his bedroom and told him his son had been shot.

"The three-year-old boy was shot at least once, it appears in the abdomen. He was declared from the gunshot wound." said Officer Sean McGuire. "It's tragic no matter when a life is taken, but to be three years old with Christmas this week. A lot of detectives, a lot of police officers, a lot of people in this neighborhood all have kids. So our biggest thing is trying to get this person into custody as soon as possible."

Police have not recovered the weapon used to kill the toddler. A family member says he doesn't believe the teen meant to shoot the child and believes it was a tragic accident.

More at link: http://bit.ly/1J2CI6k

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:57 am 

Prosecutor: No indictment for Texas jailers in Sandra Bland death.

But .. but, Ferguson thugs trying to stir things up.

I don't think so, no rioting in sight, unless the BLM idiots make a special trip and show up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:13 am 

OMG ... I read this tweet and thought uh-oh, here we go. :eek

Keith Rose@KWRose
200 community members were remembering #MLK's life & death when @SLMPD killed a Black man down the street. Civil Rights Movement isn't over!

Real version: A robbery suspect, inside a KFC threatening employees and customers, was shot when he wouldn't put down his gun pointed at a police seargent. :roll

Story: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_4c3b45f4-7eb0-5e26-a18c-7d2a1b6ec3b3.html#.VpxPn8r3Bjs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:36 am 

Ain't that the way it goes Ms. Molly. The BLM will probably say it was a chicken leg and not a gun :roll

:69

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:29 pm 
ADMIN

Panhandling continues #Ferguson

ShortNfatStackz remains a Protard con-artist... begging for money to keep her in Twinkies and gin :lol
She has tried a few tweets to push the latest begging.. a few fellow twitter morons appear sucked in and RETWEET the thing.. but even those idiots have more sense than to donate it seems... the total raised remains $0 :roll

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/315y10/tw/548sc7

Quote:
Due to this illness, she has been unable to work her regular job or be on the front lines of the movement at her usual frenetic pace. In fact, she's been hardly able to work at all, and this has brought with it a major financial crisis. The lack of funds is now at a point where it is impacting her ability to even receive the necessary treatment for her illness, let alone a proper diagnosis.
Stacks has been present on many of the front lines showing the hard truth of life and police brutality in our cities. Her coverage of Ferguson helped us to understand what it was to be there, even at a distance. Her presence during the Baltimore Uprising showed facets that went uncovered by not only mainstream media but many independent news outlets.
The straight truth is this:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:00 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:42 pm 
ADMIN

Times are tough.. #BLM business is in a slump?

Black Lives DO matter... but the people making a living off them NEED "fresh meat" A Fresh Dead black thug
Even the gullible donating public grow tired of, and bored with, same old, same old, dead black thugs.

Michael who? Antonio what?

Vonderitt???.... Say what?..... Wat Dat?....... WTF is a Vonderitt?..... Dutch pussy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:01 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:00 am 
ADMIN

ShortNfatStackz.. still at it... Cyber panhandling

Idiots are STILL enabling her by retweeting this shit :doh

I see its a "Medical illness" today... as opposed to Mental Illness? She'da got me if she'd claimed almost any Neurosis :lol

Funny... last Cyber panhandling tweet I saw claimed ...

"back at (real-estate) work.. just need $$ to bridge gap to 1st pay check"??

And..... last night I saw FatStackz proudly tweeting that she had scored a PAID COMMISSION to write a professional blog. :roll

I guess THAT we can put down to "exageration", delusion, and too much gin? :slap

Progress still not "Great"... but there is always at least ONE mug I guess...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:23 am 

I would sell everything I own, before I'd beg for money on Twitter. :roll

Last edited by Molly on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next