It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:10 pm 
ADMIN

Hope you are being sarcastic, Packy.

I think the shooting at a fellow thug is the new False Meme associated with this case.

But we'll see when it comes to trial. I guess it will be months away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:05 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH....

Jeffrey Williams Attorney Denies Client Confessed To Shooting Ferguson Police…
Posted on March 17, 2015 by sundance

According to prosecuting attorney Robert McCulloch a .40 caliber (weapon) was recovered on Jeffrey Williams, and Williams admitted to shooting toward the police. In addition his vehicle is on video driving to the scene and within 27 seconds of pulling his vehicle onto the street (where the shots originated) the gunfire took place.

Now comes the defense spin....

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... on-police/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:07 pm 
ADMIN

News article referenced above...

Lawyer, officials at odds over whether man admitted wounding police in Ferguson
1 hour ago • By Christine Byers, Lilly Fowler

CLAYTON • The lawyer for Jeffrey Williams, who is accused of wounding two police officers at a protest in Ferguson last week, insisted Tuesday that his client did not shoot them — even though the prosecutor and a minister have said Williams admitted it.

The lawyer, Jerryl Christmas, also claimed that Williams was beaten during the arrest, a claim that police deny.

In addition, Christmas said the officers hit by gunfire were shot by accident, but would not say how he knows that if Williams was not the shooter. He said Williams did not fire a gun that night.

Bishop Derrick Robinson, of Kingdom Destiny Fellowship, in Fairview Heights, visited Williams in jail and on Monday told MSNBC that Williams had shown a lot of remorse about the shooting and wished, "he had not done it."

...more at link
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... ad2f2.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:22 am 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

BUSTED: Ferguson Shooter Jeffrey Williams Caught on Video In Fight Shortly Before Shooting Police….
Posted on March 17, 2015 by sundance

Yesterday Ferguson police shooter Jeffrey Williams’ attorney, Jerryl Christmas, made the claim that his client was beaten by Saint Louis Police during his arrest. Attorney Christmas, and Ferguson protest leader, Bishop Derrick Johnson, have now both made that claim.

As noted in the Saint Louis media:

[…] “Jerryl Christmas, also claimed that Williams was beaten during the arrest, a claim that police deny”.

[…] “Christmas said Williams had bruises on his back, neck and face as well as a knot on the back of his head, allegedly from the butt of an officer’s gun”. (link)

However, we have uncovered media video taken by KMOV on the night of the shooting which clearly shows Jeffrey Williams in a fight directly in front of the police department.

RAW: Protesters fight outside Ferguson Police Department

The video shows clearly Jeffrey Williams fighting with a large heavyset black male (grey hoodie), and getting hit numerous times during the fight.

This appears to be the direct source of any bruising – NOT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT:

....more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ng-police/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:24 am 
ADMIN

Glad the POS cant use that claim.. though I have no problem with cops beating the shit out of him anyway.

BTW.. Clearly it's a lie to say this POS was not one of the protards. He is just one of the animals in the usual Ferguson Safari Park herd... trying to cause trouble every night.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:53 pm 

Ferguson shooting suspect confessed on hidden camera, warrant reveals
Confidential informant wearing a wire helped police nab Jeffrey L. Williams

Yahoo News
By Jason Sickles | March 23, 2015

A confidential informant wearing a hidden video camera recorded accused gunman Jeffrey L. Williams admitting that he fired the shots that seriously wounded two police officers during a recent demonstration in Ferguson, Mo., according to search warrants obtained by Yahoo News.
Williams was arrested March 15 and charged with two counts of first-degree assault, one count of firing a weapon from a vehicle and three counts of armed criminal action. An officer from the St. Louis County Police Department was struck in the shoulder. A member of the nearby Webster Groves Police Department was hit below his right eye. Both are now recovering at home.

At a news conference announcing the arrest, St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert McCulloch said that Williams’ confession was key to bringing the charges but declined to give details of how the admission was obtained.

Jerryl T. Christmas, Williams’ attorney, told Yahoo News last week that his client said “he never fired a weapon” and was recanting his confession. Christmas claimed that officers pistol-whipped Williams during the arrest, allegations the St. Louis County Police called false.

...more at link
http://news.yahoo.com/ferguson-shooting-suspect-confessed-on-hidden-camera--search-warrant-reveals-211839664.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:27 pm 

Those people are just flat out nuts, I'm sure that they will say it wasn't him, the truth be damned.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:16 am 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

Ferguson Shooter, Jeffrey Williams, Admitted On Video To Shooting Two Police Officers – Search Warrant (pdf) Included…
Posted on March 23, 2015 by sundance

We know from our own independent research that Jeffrey Williams was in a fight in front of the police station (link). We have also discovered there was only 27 seconds from the time his red Pontiac Grand Am drove up to the moment shots rang out (link).

However, this latest revelation included in the Williams search warrant eliminates even the slightest possibility of innocence.

Jeffrey Williams told a confidential police source about the shooting.

The police then wired the source with a microphone and hidden camera for a conversation with Jeffrey Williams.

Williams admitted the shooting and gave specific details of the entire event on audio and video.

This recorded admission led to a search warrant. The search warrant yielded the weapon used and other evidence. The details of the sting are on pages 3, 4, and 5 of the search

WARRANT (pdf 12 pages)
https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/25971 ... ode=scroll

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -included/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:16 am 

Miss a day...miss a lot

Two things from that night still stand out and haven't been mentioned in any media...a white SUV and red car made repeat passes in front of protesters. haven't reviewed vid to see if red car same one turning corner in shooting Vid clip or if white SUV is same as MBsr. (Do think his sudden visibility after DOJ report has to do with lawyers telling him it ain't the payday they were hoping for but have nothing that says he is connected with shootings or violence after coffin carry protest.) iirc There are tweets re red car mixed in w Carl manning BBQ rant.

Gotta love it ...LE offers a reward and like magic Fuck The Police = Fuck the Protards

Scribd on iPad a bit silly hoping to have better luck w CTH link vs Yahoo. Already have better understanding why lawyer disputing confession. Client wasn't mirandized and CI wired up by cops was in effect an agent of police. Search & gun gonna be harder to ditch cuz CI film not needed for probable cause.

Hopefully by now CTH & everyone else seeing that KMOV vid showing fight Wed night 3/11 matches injuries being bandied about but NFW is that fight cause of red marks in booking photo taken (late?) Sat night 3/14. Cops swearing it wasn't them, given scrutiny their under I can't see outright lie that could get case tossed over protard strategic planning. That's my .02 back to local election fraud.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:46 am 
ADMIN

H/T BigMamaTEA (CTH)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:12 pm 

Judge denies bond reduction for man who allegedly shot officers in Ferguson

Mar 31, 2015 10:31 AM CDT

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOV.com) – The man accused of shooting two police officers in Ferguson was denied a bond reduction Tuesday morning.

Twenty-year-old Jeffrey Williams' bond was set at $300,000 after he was taken into police custody for allegedly shooting two officers outside the Ferguson Police Department on March 11.

Williams reportedly told investigators the officers were not the intended target and said he was trying to shoot someone else.

...more at link
http://www.kmov.com/story/28666534/judge-denies-bond-reduction-for-man-who-allegedly-shot-officers-in-ferguson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:55 pm 

Judge denies bond reduction for man who allegedly shot officers in Ferguson

Jeffrey Williams' 21st birthday was yesterday.
Bond remains at $300,000 CASH.

...more at link
http://www.kmov.com/story/28666534/judge-denies-bond-reduction-for-man-who-allegedly-shot-officers-in-ferguson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:12 pm 

Suspect in officers' shooting reportedly confesses over phone

Mar 31, 2015 | 5:20 PM CDT
By Dan Greenwald

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOV.com) - The man accused of shooting two police officers outside the Ferguson Police Department confessed to the shooting on a phone call from jail that was recorded.

News 4 obtained recordings of Jeffrey Williams' phone conversations in jail, all such conversations are recorded. In the recordings, Williams talks about what happened when he was first brought in and what it's like being segregated from the rest of those in jail.

...more at link
http://www.kmov.com/story/28675927/man-accused-of-shooting-two-police-in-ferguson-confesses-over-the-phone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:18 pm 

Oh gee golly darn, the bastard won't be out to play! :lol

I couldn't be a lawyer & lie like that. How do those people sleep at night? Sickening!

Well, the above post came in while posting & it made me review...good. Now I can say, what a dumbshit he is! It says on the phone you are being recorded, duh! Thanks for that, I needed to laugh!

:D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:39 pm 

Hey there, Daisy! :flower
I wasn't too bright at 20, but I knew to stay out of trouble (well REAL bad trouble). These are uneducated kids who haven't been taught right from wrong, and think they can "play" the system. He won't make bond. The attorney is an idiot. I'm afraid Jeffrey's done.

Good to see ya here, posting!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:11 pm 

Hi Molly! I love that daisy! Cute!

Well, I agree - looks like he's done. I never got in any trouble, my Dad would have knocked me into next Tuesday! Never got a ticket, expect parking tickets at HS. I had to drive, I worked CO-OP & left midday. Bastard cops were a lot like Ferguson with parking tickets. I was up to plenty, I just knew not to get caught, so I was smarter. Not that I really did much, just teen stuff. I got pulled over once with a bunch of toilet paper ready to TP a house. It was hidden under my coat & I couldn't believe the cop didn't look too hard into the car. I didn't do anything to get a ticket, but it was the night before homecoming & they knew we'd be out doing it, so that's why I got pulled over. I was PROFILED! I should sue! LOL

My brilliant thing was to rebel my sheltered/strict upbringing & marry some asshole. After 6 yrs, it was buh bye time! Did it right the second time, I guess. It's only been 27 yrs, I'll decide if I'm going to keep him one of these days.

I can't believe kids want to mess with guns! Last thing anyone my age would have thought about, other than to hunt. They'd shoot bb guns at the pidgeons up at church, there were a ton of them that perched there. Did I spell that right? Hate that - I used to be a great speller, now I can't remember crap!

Well, all I can say about this dude is oh well, no great loss. Hope his folks are proud of the son they didn't raise worth a damn!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:13 pm 
ADMIN

Man Charged in Shooting Officers in Ferguson Discusses It In Jail Audio
By JIM SALTER - Associated Press April 1, 2015 4:07 PM

ST. LOUIS (AP) – The attorney for the man accused of shooting two police officers during a demonstration in Ferguson expressed surprise Wednesday at audio of jail telephone calls in which his client appears to confess.

Jeffrey L. Williams, 20, is accused of shooting and wounding the officers on March 12, during an early-morning rally sparked by the resignation of Ferguson’s police chief.

Prosecutors say Williams told investigators he fired a gun but was aiming at someone else.

KMOV-TV first obtained audio of several of Williams’ phone conversations from at the St. Louis County Justice Center. St. Louis County Justice Services Director Herbert Bernsen confirmed the audio is from calls made by Williams and provided The Associated Press with the sound files.

It wasn’t clear to whom Williams was speaking. In one call, Williams said he was having trouble with a group of people, prompting an exchange of gunfire.

“Nobody aiming at no police,” Williams says. “I ran up the hill and he (an unidentified person) shot at the car. … I shot back,” Williams said.

In another conversation, Williams expressed concern about a possible lengthy prison sentence.

“Even though I was in the wrong, though, I should have just went the other way,” he said. “Oh man, now I’m looking at 10 years.”

...more at link

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2015/04/01/ ... ail-audio/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:44 pm 

H/T@Ms_TeeWiz

Update on officers shot outside Ferguson Police Department in March

KMOV.com
Updated: Jun 02, 2015, 5:30 AM CDT

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOV.com ) – One of the officers that was shot during a protest in Ferguson has returned to work but the other has not been given a timetable on when he will be able to.

In the early morning hours of March 12, a 41-year-old St. Louis County Police Officer was shot in the shoulder and a 32-year-old Webster Groves Police Officer sustained one gunshot wound to the face while outside the Ferguson Police Department.
[...]
Twenty-year-old Jeffrey Williams has been charged with shooting the officers. According to police, Williams said the bullets were not aimed at the officers but were intended for someone else. Williams is expected to appear in a St. Louis County Court for an arraignment on Wednesday.

...more at link (video)
http://www.kmov.com/story/29214802/update-on-officers-shot-outside-ferguson-police-department-in-march

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:08 pm 

Suspect in Ferguson police shooting pleads not guilty

Associated Press
By JIM SALTER | Jun. 3, 2015, 2:55 PM EDT

CLAYTON, Mo. (AP) — The man accused of shooting two police officers during a Ferguson protest has pleaded not guilty.

Twenty-year-old Jeffrey L. Williams was arraigned Wednesday on charges of felony assault, armed criminal action and a weapons offense.

No new court date was immediately set.

...more at link
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a9daa8b133de49adbd8de678ce024782/arraignment-set-man-ferguson-police-shooting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:03 pm 
ADMIN

THX Molly for update from recent hearing.

Next hearing date set:
FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2015, 9:00AM (Pre-trial Conference)

See Ferguson Case updates...

FERGUSON COURT CASES - REFERENCE (NO DISCUSSION)
viewtopic.php?f=120&t=1358