It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:17 pm 
ADMIN

Wife Of Zemir Begic, Man Killed In Hammer Attack: 'He Gave His Life Up For Me'
The Huffington Post | By Andres Jauregui
Posted: 12/01/2014 1:49 pm EST

The wife of a Bosnian man who was brutally beaten to death Sunday says that her husband's final act was to protect her from her attackers.

Police said Zemir Begic, 32, was allegedly beaten to death by a group of four teens wielding hammers in a confrontation in South St. Louis early Sunday morning.

Speaking at a rally for her slain husband Sunday night, Arijana Mujkanovic told KSDK that Begic put himself in harm's way to save her.

"The last thing he did before he actually died was pull me out of the way and put himself in front of me, basically giving up his life for me," Mujkanovic told the station.

Begic and Mujkanovic were in their car when the group of teens allegedly advanced on them and began to damage the vehicle.

When Begic got out of the car to confront the group, he was beaten with hammers, sustaining critical injuries to the head, abdomen, face and mouth, according to KTVI. He was taken to a local hospital and died of his injuries.

.....more at link
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/0 ... _hp_ref=tw

Post subject: Move
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:28 pm 
ADMIN

Wild animals are roaming the Ferguson Safari Park.

"Stay in your car" denotes this as a Safari Park.

The savages should have had their "shit shut down" a long time ago.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:49 pm 

The Huffington Post didn't provide a description of the race of the attackers of course, though if Bosnian teenagers killed a black man they'd print it in bold headlines. I tried to post that politically correct evasion in the comments, but I'm blocked from commenting there. Maybe someone else can post this criticism there.

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:18 pm 
ADMIN

No news reports described race of 2 in custody.. still have not as far as I have seen.
Maybe (to be fair) because Juveniles. I read there is to be hearing to decide IF they will be tried as adults
Then I imagine we will be told they are black.
Third guy charged as adult and name and mug shot out there..

Teen arrested for death of Bosnian in St. Louis
Brandie Piper, KSDK-TV, St. Louis 11:15 a.m. EST December 2, 2014

Robert Mitchell
(Photo: St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department)

...more at link
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /19768909/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:01 am 

St. Louis Police, FBI investigating Friday attack on Bosnian woman as hate crime

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/st-louis-police-fbi-investigating-friday-attack-on-bosnian-woman/article_d71b49dd-b8a5-5f9c-9803-93b1ffbe56f3.html

St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson has called in the FBI to help investigate what he is calling a hate crime because a woman assaulted by three black teens is Bosnian.

The Friday morning attack occurred in the Bevo Mill neighborhood where earlier this week a Bosnian man was killed with a hammer by a group of teens.

In Friday’s case, the woman, 26, told police that she was driving in the 4600 block of Lansdowne Avenue about 5:25 a.m. when three men in their late teens to early 20s walked in front of her vehicle.

When the woman attempted to drive around the young men, at least one of them pulled a gun and ordered her to stop. One of the men struck the windshield with an object police said could have been a crowbar. The woman was pulled from the vehicle while another of the men opened the passenger door and went through the woman’s purse, saying it was empty. One of the men threw her cellphone to the ground and stomped on it.

One of the men asked where the woman was from. She said she was European.

“You’re a (expletive) liar. You’re Bosnian. I should just kill you now,” Dotson said of the woman’s account.

Based on that comment, he said, police are labeling the assault as a hate crime.

The woman was pushed to the ground and kicked before the attackers fled. A passer-by told police the woman was found unconscious. She declined to be taken to a hospital for treatment, saying she would go later.

.... continued at site....

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:37 am 

I'm pleased to see that you have the Zemir case here but a bit confused as to why the first post is about another victim of the mob, and not about Zemir?

St. Louis’ Bosnian community sees hammer murder as hate crime

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/03/wh ... ate-crime/

Disgusting filth are those who can pound the life out of someone with a hammer. Disgusting lying filth are supposed reports that state "The 17-year-old already charged with murder happens to be black."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:18 am 
ADMIN

Slippsies Carm I'll fix it

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:29 am 

Thanks Rumpole :77 I thought perhaps I had lost what little is left of my mind :69

What a bloody mess the appeasement crowd has created. So far the world seems pretty silent on the brutal bludgeoning death of Zemir, especially the MSM.
I hope the Bosnian's reign reality on the predators, all those who continue to act in such a demonic manner and all those who encourage them to do so.

There was also the other man attacked by black youths wielding hammers before Zemir was killed.

Then there is the young woman who was dragged from her car;

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/05/ ... ghborhood/

The man who had to protect himself with his gun until police arrived;

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... ab84e.html

And the Denver officers mowed over by a car (it is being reported that the driver of the car had a medical emergency) horrible things do happen but the Denver "children" who walked out in support of Mike Brown chanted "hit him again" . One police officer is still in critical condition.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/lo ... er12042014

Nothing to see here but a bunch of peaceful protestors, move along folks.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:23 pm 
ADMIN

No Carm, it's me who is nuts... well.... distracted.

I cant see how MSM get away with such blatant selectivity, and of course also DOJ/authorities generally.
BLATANT race-based attack like this does not cross the bar to be investigated by DOJ even? Yet GZ (and DW) are investigated for years despite initial inquiry showing nothing racial in the case at hand, nor their lives/behavior prior to the incident.

Got me stuffed. I think it is DOJ who are racist. As well as the vocal black "BGI" crowd generally.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:41 pm 

Well we know now that only the important stuff gets reported on like the woman who put the first girls attire down. The freakin' main stream media in the United States has ignored so much that no wonder many people have no clue.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:21 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
No Carm, it's me who is nuts... well.... distracted.

I cant see how MSM get away with such blatant selectivity, and of course also DOJ/authorities generally.
BLATANT race-based attack like this does not cross the bar to be investigated by DOJ even? Yet GZ (and DW) are investigated for years despite initial inquiry showing nothing racial in the case at hand, nor their lives/behavior prior to the incident.

Got me stuffed. I think it is DOJ who are racist. As well as the vocal black "BGI" crowd generally.

They get away with it because the American public has been dumbed down after years of indoctrination, those who aren't dumbed down are afraid of being called a racist if the dichotomy is pointed out and racial preference reporting is encouraged by the DOJ and POTUS.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:44 pm 
ADMIN

4th suspect arrested in Zemir Begic’s beating death
Posted 7:34 pm, December 11, 2014, by Staff Writer

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Police arrested a fourth teenager in connection to the beating death of a man in south St. Louis. The 16 year old man was taken into juvenile custody this morning.

Police say Zemir Begic was beaten to death with a hammer by four teenagers last month. One person has already been charged with the murder. Two other juveniles are also in custody.

The St. Louis Police Department and the Bosnian community are working together to set up a substation in the area and add more beat cops along Gravois.

...more at link
http://fox2now.com/2014/12/11/4th-suspe ... ing-death/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 pm 
ADMIN

H/T Kingkaspur...

Teen to stand trial as adult for hammer attack death of Zemir Begic

A teen faces charges for a deadly hammer attack in the Bevo Mill Neighborhood. Darrion Johner, 16, will stand trial as an adult in the murder of Zemir Begic.

St. Louis Police say back in November Johner and three others exchanged words as Begic walked past them and got in his car near Gravois and Itaska. Begic was then attacked and struck with multiple hammers.

...more at link
http://fox2now.com/2015/02/27/teen-to-s ... mir-begic/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:38 pm 

Glad to hear he will be tried as an adult. The media is of course silent as this murder doesn't meet their criteria for outrage at human barbarians.

Just some chilruns and things got out of hand, nothing to see here.

Awful people, that is the media are awful people, complicit in all the horrific acts that took place after Darren Wilson defended his life.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:10 pm 

Fourth teen charged in hammer killing of Bosnian man in St. Louis

St. Louis Post-Dispatch
By Joel Currier | September 29, 2015

ST. LOUIS • The last of four teenagers who police say attacked and killed a Bosnian immigrant with hammers last year was charged as an adult Tuesday in the crime.

Travis D. Kidd, 17, of the 4200 block of Gannett Street in the city's Bevo Mill neighborhood, was certified as an adult and charged Tuesday with first-degree murder and armed criminal action. Kidd was 16 years old at the time Zemir Begic, 32, was attacked and killed.

Police said Begic was in his vehicle about 1:15 a.m. Nov. 30 in the 4200 block of Itaska when several juveniles approached and began damaging his car. Police said Begic got out to confront the juveniles, who began yelling at him and hitting him with hammers.

Court records say Kidd jumped on the back of Begic's car and then struck Begic in the head with a hammer. Charges say Kidd and the three other teens continued beating Begic after he was on the ground.

Begic, who lived in the 4200 block of Miami Street, suffered injuries to his head, abdomen, face and mouth. He died at St. Louis University Hospital.

A motive in the case isn't clear. Begic was killed amid elevated racial tension in the St. Louis area about a week after a grand jury decided not to indict a white Ferguson police officer for fatally shooting a unarmed black teenager. Some claimed that Begic was attacked because he was Bosnian; the suspects are white, black and Hispanic, according to authorities. Police said the investigation has not revealed a racial motive.
[...]
Juan Carlos Fabian-Lutz, Darrian Johner, both 16 at the time and from St. Louis, were previously charged in the fatal beating. Robert Mitchell, then 17, turned himself in to police less than 24 hours after the incident. All have been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action.

More at link: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_9a48b429-f7cc-5c9e-b99e-56ffdddace55.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:02 pm 

Well, at least one of the thugs with a hammer is in the slammer. I'll update in about a year. :roll

Prosecutor ordered off cases against teens charged in deadly 2014 Bevo Mill hammer attack
By Joel Currier | St. Louis Post-Dispatch | Updated April 19, 2017

ST. LOUIS • A St. Louis judge has ordered the circuit attorney’s office to recuse itself from prosecuting one of four St. Louis teens charged in a deadly hammer attack in the Bevo Mill neighborhood in 2014.

Circuit Judge Bryan Hettenbach granted on Monday Darrian Johner’s motion to remove Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner’s office from his case because Robert Steele, one of her top assistants, is a former public defender who consulted Johner’s public defender about the case.

Steele’s “disqualification must be imputed to the entire office to avoid the appearance of impropriety,” Hettenbach wrote.

On April 19, Hettenbach appointed St. Charles County Prosecutor Tim Lohmar to handle Johner's case. A week later, the judge appointed Lohmar to the murder cases of codefendants Travis Kidd and Robert Mitchell.
[...]
Fabian-Lutz, now 17, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in January and received a 25-year sentence as part of a dual jurisdiction program that requires biannual progress reports until his 21st birthday when he is eligible for probation or parole.

Charges against Johner, Mitchell and Kidd are pending.

More at link: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 044b6.html