It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 52  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:36 am 
ADMIN

Leaked Info Reveals Police and Military Response Planned For Upcoming Ferguson Verdict Protests
November 10, 2014 3:40 am

In breaking news, newly-leaked information has come to us concerning the protests that are being planned following the verdict of Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri.

The verdict reading is secretly scheduled for the weekend of the 14th-16th, more than likely on the 14th around 6pm after all the schools are cleared. This comes in part at the request of the schools.

Our sources tell us that the verdict is 100% that they will not indict the Officer Darren Wilson. So there is no need to wait and find out what they say before making your travel plans if you are interested in protesting the verdict.

The State has rolled in 9 heavy armored vehicles and which are currently being parked at Scott Air Force Base with 3 near the airport (the base is by the airport). Mconnel Air Force Base in Kansas is where the armored vehicles came from which is why one of our sources spotted the convoy of them near Salina, Kansas.

Our sources also tell us that the National Guard is 100% ready and preparing for the weekend and is currently stationed at Scott Air Force Base. The millitary base named Fort Riley in Kansas is where National Guard along with other agencies have been training and going over actions designed for mass civil unrest in Ferguson and have actively training in two-week programs for the last month and a half. After completion of training they were sent to wait in Fort Leanordwood, Missouri, and now the Air Force base as well.

We are also being told that plans for downtown St. Louis are underway as well. The police are fearing mass civil unrest to spread in to downtown and other cities. A black hawk helicopter is parked at Lambert Airport in St. Louis as well, which gives us some idea about how heavy-handed of a police and military response the State is planning.

Our sources also tell us the following:

• Global hawk will have all coms jammed in ferguson
  • 300 homeland SUVs parked in a 3 story underground garage in STL
  • Police are upset and speaking frequently about releasing names of family members
  • Conversation taking place online about Ferguson are being monitored by a Fusion Center which is currently acting as a Early Warning Station for “Terrorism” pertaining to Ferguson
  • There are 24 agencies in total, local police getting orders from federal agencies
  • There has been 23k has been spent on non lethal weaponry 17k of that from a federal grant

On top of all of this, it should be noted that Darren Wilson is in Atlanta, not in Ferguson or surrounding areas.

...more at link
http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/11/l ... -protests/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:05 pm 

I'd be wary of accepting anything described on the Countercurrentnews site.

They are a pro Ferguson protestor source of news, and generally over-exaggerate any negative news they can find about the police, with a heavy-handed slant against them. They're also virulent pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel propagandists, and cheerleaders for the Anonymous hackers.

Thumbs down on them!

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:45 pm 

Thanks for the information about the Jew hating website.

(OTOH Sometimes even haters have correct information on some topics)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:49 pm 
ADMIN

Hi jayjerome
I do take things with a "pinch of salt". :)
I guess I am guilty of counter propaganda against the Ferguson Mob. The thought of overwhelming force may be a reality check for some?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:54 pm 
ADMIN

boyntonstu wrote:
Thanks for the information about the Jew hating website.

(OTOH Sometimes even haters have correct information on some topics)

Jew hating? I missed that, but there is antisemitism about. Not surprising with "100% Hamas" boy (Bassem Masri) as a "leader" of the mob.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:34 pm 

They're also virulent pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel propagandists I call that Jew hating.

http://www.unwatch.org/site/c.bdKKISNqEmG/b.1359197/k.6748/UN_Israel__AntiSemitism.htm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:08 pm 

St. Louis County prosecutor says Ferguson grand jury still working, decries 'rank speculation'

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-county-prosecutor-says-ferguson-grand-jury-still-working/article_58d6272e-6d0c-5bd5-acbd-80b86854d1da.html

CLAYTON • In response to “daily, if not hourly speculation” about when a St. Louis County grand jury will decide the fate of Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson, Prosecuting Attorney Robert P. McCulloch said on Monday that nothing had changed.
The grand jury was still working on the case, he said in a press release, and the mid-to-late November time frame for completion that he gave Nov. 4 has not changed.

-----
I'm still guessing the GJ results will be announced near the Thanksgiving break.

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:11 pm 
ADMIN

Missouri police respond to Ferguson Protest Leadership’s ground rules
Posted by: Guest Contributor 10 hours ago

Protest leaders from Ferguson have created a 19 point set of ground rules they expect police to follow. These rules are for when they re-start the riots after the Grand Jury makes a decision about charging officer Wilson in the death of Michael Brown.

In response Missouri police have released 9 point set of rules for protestors

1. The first priority will be for protestors to remember “don’t break the law”

2. Protest leaders will communicate to all protesters the need for non-violence. Leaders will accept responsibility for any acts of violence any protesters engage in.

3. Protesters shall give police a 48 hour notice if they plan to have looting as part of protest operations.

4. Protesters shall give the public advanced information as to the locations of riots and looting so average citizens can be safe and avoid potential violence.

5. Every attempt should be made by protest leadership to communicate with known trouble makers they are not part of the peaceful protest movement and not welcome to come.

6. Clear standards of professionalism and sound community friendly protesting will be maintained and adhered to at all times by protestors.

7. Police will wear whatever attire they need to feel safe.

8. If peaceful protests turn violent the protesters shall expect tear gas and rubber bullets to be used, so keep it peaceful… the decision to use this equipment will be made based on your actions, thus you are making the decision to be gassed :)

9. Protestors acknowledge that even so called “minor attacks on police” (i.e. throwing water bottles at police) are still physical attacks. Expect all attacks on police to be addressed, please see point #8 above.

http://www.callthecops.net/missouri-res ... und-rules/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:30 pm 

I like the counterpoints :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:38 pm 
ADMIN

New Riot Gear at the Ready in Ferguson
Associated Press November 10, 2014 3:17 PM

ST. LOUIS (AP) – St. Louis County police said they have spent around $100,000 stocking up on riot gear and other items they may need if protests turn violent after prosecutors announce whether a Ferguson officer will face criminal charges in the shooting death of Michael Brown.

A state grand jury has been meeting since shortly after Brown was shot and killed by Officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9. Brown was unarmed and some witnesses said he was trying to surrender. Wilson’s attorneys have repeatedly declined comment.

St. Louis County prosecutor Bob McCulloch has said the grand jury decision is expected in mid- to late November.

...more at link
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/10/ ... n-ferguson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:33 am 
ADMIN

Pathologist for Michael Brown family to testify before Ferguson grand jury
25 minutes ago • By Christine Byers AND David Hunn

CLAYTON • The forensic pathologist who performed a private autopsy on Michael Brown will appear this week before the grand jury deciding whether to bring criminal charges against a Ferguson police officer in the controversial killing.

Anthony Gray, the Brown family’s attorney, said Tuesday that St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch asked Dr. Michael Baden to testify.

Baden, a nationally known expert who examined Brown’s body as a consultant, is scheduled to appear in the grand jury session here Thursday, Gray said.

McCulloch’s spokesman, Ed Magee, declined to comment on the invitation or confirm whether Baden will testify.

Gray said the doctor’s testimony is “huge.”

“I am not underestimating his importance at all,” Gray said in an email to the Post-Dispatch.

“The grand jury will be allowed to hear an examination of the forensic evidence from a world-renowned pathologist who will either confirm or refute any other forensic testimony,” he added later.

Gray said he was surprised at the request from McCulloch’s office for Baden’s view.

“It seems to me that if his testimony was key for the grand jury, they would have placed me on notice a long time ago,” Gray said. “We just recently received the invitation for him to testify.”

Baden had publicly offered his analysis to the grand jury.

...more at link
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/arti ... a7f8f.html

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:13 pm 

During an interview on Foxnews directly after the new report was released about gunshot residue on Browns hand, Baden said it was “evidence of a wound being inflicted while his (Brown's) hand was in the car at least because he does have a gunshot graze wound in the hand, the right hand.”

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2014/10/23/dr-baden-vs-official-michael-brown-autopsy-report

When asked if he would be surprised if the grand jury declined to return an indictment against the officer, Biden said he ‘wouldn’t be surprised.”

So I’m guessing he’s going to say something to the jury like although there no 100% surety on how gunshot residue showed up on Brown’s hand, the evidence seem to support the officers story.

And I'm betting he'll also confirm, if asked, if Brown's blood on Wilson's clothing indicates the wound was at close range.

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:36 pm 
ADMIN

I dont trust Baden as far as I can throw him. I know he has a reputation of being a "good" pathologist, but I question his "bias" in recent cases. Not necessarily blatant, just potentially subject to "Experimenter Effect". Scientific study is aware of and tries to eliminate bias from person conducting the study. Baden is often outspoken ahead of his studies (autopsies) and so I question that.
In this case he DID NOT do an autopsy at all (IMO) I am not sure he even inspected the body (thoroughly) himself. He seems to be relying on Parcells examination OF AN EMBALMED BODY. Parcell seems to be far less than credible himself. I guess Baden has reviewed the findings from the only REAL autopsy, but that is all. He is "hired hand" working for a party with a particular bias, I worry that as a TV "expert" he has been known to "mis-speak" in regards some details. He certainly puts a huge spin on things, rather that appears as as detached expert in the field.

And of course there is the 2,000lb Black Elephant in the room!!!!! CRUMP!!!

ANYTHING involving Crump is likely shonky and Baden works for Crump!!!

However we are stuck with Baden.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:01 pm 
ADMIN

Protesters target Ferguson Committeewoman
Farrah Fazal, KSDK 2:07 a.m. CST November 12, 2014

FERGUSON, Mo. - A Ferguson activist, and committeewoman, said a group of protesters tried to intimidate her Monday night while she was protesting.

Patricia Bynes said some of the people who tried to bully her belong to a group of protesters called Lost Voices. The leaders of Lost Voices said they tried to talk to Bynes but they never tried to intimidate her.

"I was completely surrounded and it was a very much in your face. It was one of me and 20 of them," Bynes said.

She said the group "cussed, yelled, and hollered" at her. She said it all started after a member of the Lost Voices tried to talk to her. Bynes refused.

"I'm not interested in speaking with Lost Voices. I've seen on too many occasions how they solve problems." Bynes said.

...more at link
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/20 ... /18900541/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:02 am 
ADMIN

Dr. Baden, The Media, And The Ridiculous Second Mike Brown Autopsy….
Posted on November 13, 2014 by sundance

Dr. Baden is expected to speak to the Saint Louis Grand Jury today about his efforts on behalf of the Mike Brown family to conduct and independent autopsy. With that in mind it’s worthwhile to showcase how ridiculous this entire episode is, and why it’s taking place.

When does media reporting become actual collusion with
    selling propaganda ? Perhaps the story of Mike Brown’s
    autopsy will provide food for thought.

We suspected from the outset the Parks and Crump version of the Mike Brown autopsy was likely just a propaganda ploy to sell their narrative. We knew New York Times reporter Frances Robles was sympathetic to their scheme because she was similarly predisposed in 2012 with the Trayvon Martin narrative.

In 2012 Robles worked for the Miami Herald. Indeed, based on history, we expected to see blurred lines of journalistic ethics.

...more at link

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... n-autopsy/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:04 am 
ADMIN

Parents concerned about grand jury decision
Elizabeth Matthews, KSDK 12:18 a.m. CST November 13, 2014

FERGUSON, Mo. - Parents in the Ferguson-Florissant school district want more answers about how their kids will be kept safe after the grand jury announcement.

The school district says they don't know when the announcement will happen, but they are in close contact with local law enforcement, local government, and neighboring districts, ready when it does take place.

Neka Long is mother of two and lives just blocks from West Florissant in Ferguson.

"It's really sad that we are having this conversation, really sad," Long said.

She says right now the fear of the unknown and the potential for more civil unrest following the grand jury announcement has them on edge.

Long's daughter is in the Ferguson-Florissant school district. In August, the start of school was delayed due to the protests.

Now Long's worried it could happen again.

..more at link
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/20 ... /18955071/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:50 am 
ADMIN

Protesters using wedding registry for supplies
Casey Nolen, KSDK 12:25 a.m. CST November 13, 2014

ST. LOUIS (KSDK) – Protesters are trying to use the power of crowd sourcing and the shopping website Amazon. Since there is not exactly a tab for protester support, they have set up a wedding registry.

There are about two dozen items on this "registry" ranging from plastic gloves, to serve food, to digital cameras that, "unlike phones...can't be remotely hacked."

According the listing, MORE (Missourians Organizing for Reform & Empowerment) is administering the collection effort with the goal of putting supplies to use within the first hour after the grand jury decision is announced.

Organizers say they plan to open "Sanctuary Spaces" to provide "respite, nourishment, and healing to protestors, activists and organizers."

A spokesman says they are getting a good response, but they are also getting a few detractors who are trying mark things off the list like they have been purchased when they really have not.

It is a little hard to find but the registry is not a secret. It is listed with the last name Legal and groups are spreading the word via social media.

...more at link
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/20 ... /18955097/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:47 pm 
ADMIN

Crump: This will be a defining moment in history
Brandie Piper, KSDK-TV 11:20 a.m. CST November 13, 2014

ST. LOUIS COUNTY – Dr. Michael Baden is testifying before the grand jury determining if charges should be filed against Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson.

He arrived at the St. Louis County Justice Center around 9 a.m. before a news conference was held by attorneys representing Brown's family.

Attorney Anthony Gray said 18-year-old Michael Brown's family wants to align themselves with Gov. Jay Nixon's speech on Tuesday, asking for supporters to refrain from violence when the grand jury announcement is made.

"We want to make it very clear, that on behalf of the Brown family, we do not condone any acts of rioting, looting, or violence, and that we want to encourage all of those who support the Justice for Michael Brown to remain vigilant, yet peaceful, calm, and dignified as we await and after we receive the announcement of the grand jury decision," said Gray.

Gray also asked for police to use "reasonable restraints" with demonstrators.

"Regardless of the decision of the grand jury, this will be a defining moment in the history of the state of Missouri," attorney Benjamin Crump.

Crump also said he and others believe "there is evidence that shows Michael Brown had his hands up." He was asked if there's any doubt, and Crump responded, "there's no doubt about that."

He also said Baden found an additional entry wound was found on Brown's chest.

....more at link
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/20 ... /18959707/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:47 pm 
ADMIN

It Looks Like the Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Will Be Announced Monday
According to sources familiar with a Wednesday conference call of government officials, St. Louis County is preparing to announce the Darren Wilson grand jury decision next week.
By: Lauren Victoria Burke
Posted: Nov. 13 2014 10:35 AM

ccording to sources familiar with a Wednesday conference call that included key elected officials, the St. Louis County grand jury’s decision in the case of Ferguson, Mo., police Officer Darren Wilson is expected to be announced publicly Monday. And sources close to the investigation state that they are not expecting Wilson to be indicted.

A number of key issues in the matter were yet to be fully resolved. Among them, the duty status of Wilson—who shot and killed teenager Michael Brown Aug. 9 after confronting him and another pedestrian for jaywalking—was an issue discussed on the conference call, along with that of Ferguson police Chief Thomas Jackson. News swirled recently that Jackson would resign after the controversy surrounding Brown's death, but his future with the Ferguson Police Department has yet be confirmed.

Several elected officials on the call were said to be pushing for no punishment or career repercussions for Wilson or Jackson—meaning that they not be fired from their respective positions after the grand jury’s announcement. That sentiment did not go over well with other officials on the call, who, according to sources, were pushing for both to be fired before the grand jury announces its decision.

...more at link
http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture ... onday.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:51 pm 

Why O why should Wilson be fired for saving himself (and possible future victims) from an aggressive thug? :wall

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 52  Next