It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 52  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:23 pm 
ADMIN

Annette@Nettles18

This pic was posted at 12:05 CT on Aug. 9th. It's likely Wilson standing over body.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:28 pm 
ADMIN

The accomplice and witness Dorian Johnson spoke of parked cars as they fled and Brown passing him as he cowered behind 3rd car? No cars near body, so perhaps they are the ones off to the side in little parking loy

In which case as Cops friend (Radio caller Josie) says... Brown came back towards cop in order to end up back on the street,

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:50 pm 
ADMIN

Don't Rush to Prosecute Ferguson Cop, George Zimmerman Lawyer Says
'Every fact is going to be relevant,' says Mark O'Mara.
By Steven Nelson Aug. 15, 2014 | 12:27 p.m. EDT

After nearly a week of protests, police in Ferguson, Missouri, on Friday identified the officer who shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown.

Darren Wilson, the triggerman, is a four-year employee of the Ferguson Police Department and was responding to a nearby robbery, Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson said. The chief said Wilson was treated for physical injuries after the Saturday incident.

The case has many similarities to the Trayvon Martin shooting and subsequent media whirlwind. Martin, 17, was shot dead in February 2012 by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who was charged with murder after an intense public pressure campaign featuring protests in Sanford, Florida, and wall-to-wall media coverage. A jury found Zimmerman not guilty in July 2013.

Zimmerman successfully argued that he defended himself when Martin, who was unarmed, attacked. The public face of his defense team, attorney Mark O’Mara, tells U.S. News prosecutors in Missouri should resist calls to promptly file charges against Wilson.

Many facts about the Brown case are unknown. For example, authorities haven’t said how many shots were fired by the policeman. It’s also unclear what injuries the officer allegedly suffered.

“I said in Zimmerman and I have to echo it here today, we know so little about what led up to this, what happened between them,” O’Mara says.

Any decision about charges should be presented to a grand jury, he says, rather than made unilaterally by a prosecutor, as was done in the Martin case.

O’Mara says it will be important to look at evidence and witness statements in their entirety. In the Zimmerman case, for example, it wasn’t immediately known to the public that the shooter suffered a gash to the back of his head, which became a key piece of the case.
bbm

...more at link
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/201 ... awyer-says

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:06 pm 
ADMIN

LIVE: Governor Nixon Presser to announce action plan to keep Ferguson safe.

http://fox2now.com/on-air/live-streaming-2/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:17 pm 
ADMIN

Blah... blah... blah..... protesters great... blah... blah....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:24 pm 
ADMIN

State of Emergency and Curfew 12:00 midnight to 5:00am

Capt. Ron Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:58 pm 
ADMIN

H/T Froggie..

Ferguson-shooting witness wanted in 2011 case
Outstanding warrant calls for extradition after failure to appear at theft trial
Gina Loudon

DorianJohnson

Dorian Johnson, the friend of Michael Brown who claims he witnessed the police shooting death of the 18-year-old in Ferguson, Missouri, has an outstanding arrest warrant for theft, according to authorities.

Barbara Schaffer, court clerk for the Municipal Court of Jefferson City, confirmed to WND there is a warrant for Johnson’s arrest for a 2011 incident. Johnson was arrested June 24, 2011, and a trial was set for July 31, 2013, but he did not appear in court, authorities said.

According to the arrest report, obtained by WND, Dorian J. Johnson, 22, was arrested June 24, 2011, by Jefferson City, Missouri, police after a report of a suspect walking away from an apartment with a package that contained a backpack. Police reported Johnson lied to them about his identity.

In an interview with WND, Johnson’s attorney, former St. Louis Mayor Freeman Bosley Jr., acknowledged his client had been arrested in Jefferson City for theft of a parcel.

Bosley insisted the case was “resolved.”

“He was held in jail in St. Louis for 14 days, waiting on Cole County to come get him, based on the warrant,” Bosley said. “They never came, so the city let him go.”

But Schaffer said there is an order for Johnson’s extradition if he is arrested within a 50-mile radius of Jefferson City. Ferguson, a St. Louis suburb, is more than 100 miles from Jefferson City.

Bosley also acknowledged Johnson was with Brown at a convenience store shortly before the Aug. 9 shooting in Ferguson, where authorities revealed today they suspect Brown of a “strong-arm” robbery of cigars.

...more at link
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/ferguson-sho ... gn=2332529

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:35 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

Missouri Governor Nixon Declares State of Emergency And Curfew For Town Of Ferguson – Then Loses Control Of Press Conference
Posted on August 16, 2014 by sundance

Based on their inability to control a press conference, the belief that law enforcement can actually enforce a curfew is slightly less than zero. The entire town is now, well, essentially a free range safari:

....more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... onference/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:00 pm 

This is another circus with Crump as the ring master. Master is not racist, by the way.

It looks like he's totally abandoned the Kendrick Johnson case for this one. I hope Jackie (as Rachel says) "whoops dat ass".

The Police Chief may as well gather up his personal belongings.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:09 pm 
ADMIN

I cant see Crump getting away with the Scheme here? Too many people are alert to it, and he's not even varying the old GZ Scheme much if at all.

Piecing together the few snippets we have, my GUESS is this a legit Cop shooting? But having said that, we can see how the shooter can be put through misery for months/years. Especially if Holder does one of his never ending threads of DOJ action.

(Wont it be good if KJ case is abandoned by Crump?)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:31 pm 
ADMIN

FULL Governor Nixon press conference (About Ferguson and Mike Brown) Aug 16 2014

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:34 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:29 pm 

I don't know, Rumpole; I think the scheme team can work in this case. I believe that mainly because so many ppl after finding out that, without a doubt, Big Mike did indeed rob the store, they still are in rabid mode. Freddy Leatherbut says it doesn't matter, cop should be charged with First Degree Murder--NOW! And he's not the only one. Many others are claiming the cop just got mad at being bullied so he executed Big Mike.
I have no idea what really happened, though I'm leaning heavily toward the cops side, (and I rarely if ever do that!). But BM was clearly an un-afraid bully. I don't think the cops side of it is a stretch at all. This will depend on the forensics. The bullet trajectory & shell casings, as well as the autopsy. I just hope it's done on the up n up and not rigged by Holder and Crump.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:31 pm 

P.s. I know I deserved the dead fish slap on Teh head. Mea culpa for not posting for so long. Do I get any points at all for reading?? :83

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:36 pm 
ADMIN

:blow LL
(Its not always the fish here)

I did say "guess".. anything possible, and I of course have not seen the details yet.

I retain some hope that logic and facts and sense will prevail... I am often disappointed :(

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:38 pm 
ADMIN

H/T CTH....

Black Panthers Lead Death Chant for Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, MO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:44 pm 
ADMIN

Grand Jury to decide whether or not Ferguson officer will be indicted
by Adam McDonald / KMOV.com staff
Posted on August 16, 2014 at 7:00 PM

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOV.com) – A Grand Jury is expected to decide if there is enough evidence to indict Darren Wilson, the officer who shot Michael Brown.

St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch’s office is continuing to process evidence and says the Grand Jury is planning reviewing the evidence as soon as possible. This comes after many residents, including St. Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley, have said they are calling for the State Attorney General to assign a special prosecutor to the Michael Brown case.

...more at link

http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-00 ... 42221.html

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:55 pm 
ADMIN

I have read call for NO GJ and a Special Prosecutor appointed.

You do have to hand it to The Scheme Team.. they are consistent in the scheme at least.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:03 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
:blow LL
(Its not always the fish here)

I did say "guess".. anything possible, and I of course have not seen the details yet.

I retain some hope that logic and facts and sense will prevail... I am often disappointed :(

I understand the disappointment! :wall

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:26 pm 

I didn't see this article posted. It has more of the tweets that were mentioned in an earlier post.

St. Louis Resident May Have Live-Tweeted Michael Brown Shooting

by Tony Lee 15 Aug 2014

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... n-Shooting

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 52  Next