It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:36 pm 

More sons for Obama's extended adopted family.

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:01 pm 
ADMIN

Ferguson protesters charged in attack of man at strategy meeting
2 hours ago • By Kim Bell

ST. LOUIS COUNTY • Four Ferguson protesters were charged Thursday in connection with an attack of a man they accused of sending out unauthorized video at a protest strategy session.

The four,. all members of the Lost Voices protest group, were each charged with one count of second-degree robbery. They are: Allen Anthony Frazier Jr., 27; Melissa C. McKinnies-Sanders, 39; Brandi Shields, 17; and Lynard A. Smith, 33.

Police are trying to identify a fifth suspect.

The victim told police he was dragged outside of a church by five or six men and beaten on Nov. 6. Ferguson protesters were having a strategy meeting at the church. The four are accused of taking Schaefer's iPhone and iPhone charger.

The victim, Chris Schaefer, even did a live stream video from the hospital, showing a bloodied hand. Schaefer did not respond to a message Thursday morning seeking comment.

...more at link
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 406fa.html

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:12 pm 
ADMIN

FroggieLeggs@FroggieLeggs_
FBI Interview with Dorian Johnson

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentclo ... ohnson.pdf

coreshift@coreshift
OCR version.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6yaxsdy8x0mk ... R.pdf?dl=0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:45 pm 

Dorian's as reliable a witness as a teacup made from a sieve. Amazing how much he got wrong. And the female FBI agent was dumb as dirt.

Their 'star witness' must have been stoned out of his senses that day. Does anyone really believe Dorian and Brown were just hanging around for hours, making conversation on the street? I'm sure Brown was higher on marijuana then the forensic post mortum drug test showed - the test was likely faulty.

And after this interview the FBI and Holder and Obama must have known Wilson's story was credible. But those cowardly assholes elected to perpetuate the unarmed teenager with hands up victim narration.

My favorite lie in Dorian's testimony is his claim he doesn't know what happened to the stolen cigarillos Brown handed him after he took them back to his apartment, suggesting someone stole them in his absence. I'm sure they went up in smoke, in a marijuana haze.

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:07 pm 
ADMIN

I still don get claims that DJ cut a deal.

Firstly.. he and his evidence are not worth it. One more witness at best and they have many.
He is complicit (an accomplice) in the assault 9felony) on DW and so could face setious charges. including murder. He would need to GIVE a lot to balance that.

Secondly any "Deal" naturally requires telling the TRUTH for his part. He clearly is NOT. So reneged on deal and should face consequences. With perjury added.

He was warned of "serious penalties" for lying to FBI agent.. then went ahead and did that?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:05 pm 

The FBI with DOJ pressure probably worked out a deal with him before DJ testified. He was standing right there at the patrol car. And claimed he was close to the shooting outside on the street. I'm sure the Feds were hoping/praying he would testify he heard Wilson make racial slurs at them. When it turned out DJ didn't even get right the number of shots fired from inside the car, they must have had their civil rights violation expectation drop like a stone. And his blatant misundering of where Brown was when the last shot felled him, and his insistence Brown didn't move more then half a step after Brown turned to face Wilson, and his mistaken assertion that Brown was shot in the back, totally discredited his testimony. I don't believe those kind of 'wishful thinking' assertions DJ made are prosecutable as perjury. Maybe Obama and Holder can sue him for Disappointment for not being able to proceed with the lynching of a white cop? :TF

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:49 pm 
ADMIN

Blossom and Z and the Ferguson Stream kids arrived in Oakland?

Believe it or not... Blossom got bitch-slapped for his phone... AGAIN!!! :lol

Later heard it was smashed, not taken away.

Blossom wandering around with Z (streaming)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:04 am 
ADMIN

Ferguson to Oakland - Blossom bitch-slapped for phone - AGAIN!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:42 am 

Blossom.

The phone.

Again.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

You have made my night Rumpole.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:40 pm 
ADMIN

Blossom and Z have hooked up with foul-mouthed Bella.

They are kinda OK walking around with Bella, but when she meets up with Homies it is clear that Z and Blossom are out of place pink kids in the heart of some VERY bad black gang territory. Phone smashed is the least of their worries.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:01 am 

I just found this video tonight. It has a lot of interesting stuff on it from the night they announced the no indictment. It's really long though so I skipped around when watching it. If you look at the 6:01:45 actually start watching a little earlier so you can see. If you look over to the left, you see something being shot at the police. It flies over them. Actually goes real far. It looks like it was shot out of some type of launcher cause it goes real far. Too far to be thrown I think. This might start it just before so you don't have to search....

OK That didn't work that's the entire video which is very long. Here's a direct link to just before the thing flies from the left towards the right of the screen

http://youtu.be/tkzleC6gTRw?t=5h58m25s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:07 am 
ADMIN

Hi Froggie

I assume the tweet is old news and you are OK logging in now?

I see all is ok so..... :fishFroggie

I will watch the vid.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:09 am 

Yep old news :) Finally got the email with a new password. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:20 am 
ADMIN

I THINK I saw a few of those on the night.
I assumed it was cops firing gas (or smoke), it does look it is fired over top of cops. They dont look worried though?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:24 am 

Hmm I wasn't sure if it was coming from cops or protesters. I assumed protesters cause cops kept saying stop throwing things at them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:37 am 
ADMIN

That was more than a throw. It was some sort device propelled?

I do think I saw others I assumed to trouble spots behind buildings, not part of the rabble and cops close by.

More action going on at location behind the buildings.

Its always possible the savages re-discovered the Catapult and fire balls.... but I would have expected more reaction from cops and news later.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:20 pm 

"Witness 40": Exposing A Fraud In Ferguson

DECEMBER 15--The grand jury witness who testified that she saw Michael Brown pummel a cop before charging at him “like a football player, head down,” is a troubled, bipolar Missouri woman with a criminal past who has a history of making racist remarks and once insinuated herself into another high-profile St. Louis criminal case with claims that police eventually dismissed as a “complete fabrication,” The Smoking Gun has learned.

In interviews with police, FBI agents, and federal and state prosecutors--as well as during two separate appearances before the grand jury that ultimately declined to indict Officer Darren Wilson--the purported eyewitness delivered a preposterous and perjurious account of the fatal encounter in Ferguson.

Referred to only as “Witness 40” in grand jury material, the woman concocted a story that is now baked into the narrative of the Ferguson grand jury, a panel before which she had no business appearing. (snip)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... -40-496236

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:56 pm 

Puzzler: Witnesses numbers 10, 14, 34, 48, and 64 testified that MB was moving rapidly or charging at police car or officer.

And from the audio tape of the bullets fired, released last week, a forensic evaluation at the Washington Post (see my comment on previous page titled AUDIOTAPE CONFIRMS WILSON’S STORY OF BEING ‘CHARGED’ and the link to it) MB traveled 48 feet from where he stopped and turned toward Wilson to where he fell. And he was initially moving 7.4 feet a second during the first gunshot burst, and covered the last 17 feet at about 10 feet a second.

Maybe MB didn't have his head down like a football player, but he was covering a lot of distance fast. Her description isn't fraud, perhaps it's mild exaggeration (pro football players dash at about 24 feet a second).

And if anyone's testimony was fraudulent, wouldn't it be DJs testimony, as he stated under oath Brown was shot where he turned, hands up, and never moved forward more then half a step?

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:25 pm 
ADMIN

Well said jayjerome.

Witness testimony is notoriously unreliable, even when people are trying to be accurate (and truthful).

It is a facet of Human perception that we DO NOT perceive events as a "Camera" would. We view and PERCEIVE the world based on past experience and expectations, which modify the the information we see, hear and smell. We are subject to being "fooled"(wrong) as any simple optical illusion demonstrates. Add to that the fact that in this case some witnesses ARE being less than totally honest. Witness #40 may be "exaggerating" as jayjerome points out, but that may well be what she honestly recalls (perceives). Dorian Johnson is a complete liar. Way beyond mere inaccurate perception. He is pushing lies for whatever reason. It may well be that he was so stoned (starting at 7:00AM) that he does not have a clear memory anyway. Why he is not charged with perjury as well as charges related to the assault on DW (and the death of MB) is beyond me.

Even if ALL eye-witness testimony is put aside. The facts of this case are plain to see. It's not even worthy of debate. The GJ quite rightly decided "No true bill" No evidence (even at low "predominance of evidence" threshold) to suggest Probable Cause and an indictment. There is no case against DW. The whole "hands up" thing was a contrived nonsense designed to push a BGI agenda/Money making Scheme.

The MB "cause" has been taken up by OWS The Ferguson protest is now just another "Meme", talking point, something to chant by the "Protest anything" crowd of wannabe anarchists.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:19 am 

The Strange Case of Ferguson Witness 40
By Jack Cashill

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... ss_40.html

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next