It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 52  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:29 am 
ADMIN

H/T CTH...

Officer Darren Wilson Interview With George Stephanopoulos

Part 1
Officer Darren Wilson Says He Struggled with Brown, Feared For His Life

Part 2
Officer Darren Wilson Says He Wouldn't Have Acted Differently in Michael Brown Situation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:24 am 

I was so impressed with Hannity last night and sickened by the newsmen/newswomen from the other networks who were just stirring up more tension and are still misstating the facts. I actually heard one of them say that police officer Wilson should have stayed in his car (!) and wait for backup. Hannity was one of the few who made a point of addressing the behavior of Mike Brown, who's actions lead to his own death.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:04 am 

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2 ... ommunities

Obama said that law enforcement should be representative of the community if justice is to be fair.

O.K. By his own logic, how can Black Obama and Black Holder represent White America and offer equal justice?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:00 am 

Michael Brown's Stepfather Urged Protesters To "Burn This Bitch Down" After Grand Jury Announcement

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/fer ... own-879056

Michael Brown’s stepfather last night repeatedly urged protesters to “Burn this bitch down” after a prosecutor announced that no criminal charges would be filed against the Ferguson, Missouri police officer who killed the unarmed teenager.

Louis Head, an ex-con who is married to Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, was with McSpadden outside the Ferguson Police Department headquarters Monday evening as prosecutor Robert McCulloch disclosed that a grand jury declined to vote an indictment against Officer Darren Wilson in the August 9 shooting.

After consoling a weeping McSpadden, the 38-year-old Head--who was standing atop a platform in the middle of the agitated crowd of several hundred protesters--began screaming “Burn this bitch down!" He did this at least ten times, and at one point yelled for a microphone so that he could broadcast his incendiary message beyond the range of his unamplified voice.

While trying to incite the crowd, Head (pictured above) was wearing a commemorative t-shirt with the words “I Am Mike Brown” and a beanie, both of which bore a silkscreened photo of Brown in his high school cap and gown.

In the days preceding the grand jury announcement, McSpadden and Michael Brown, Sr. issued statements calling for peaceful protests in the wake of the panel's decision. Head, however, counseled arson. After a night of chaos and rioting in Ferguson, at least 10 businesses and two police cars were destroyed or damaged by fire, and 61 individuals were arrested.

Head is an ex-convict whose rap sheet includes two felony narcotics convictions, according to state records. He pleaded guilty in 1997 to a marijuana distribution charge and was put in a shock incarceration program and placed on probation for five years. After violating probation, Head’s release was revoked and he was remanded to state prison.

In mid-2003, Head was charged with narcotics trafficking, a felony count to which he later pleaded guilty. The St. Louis native was sentenced to seven years in prison. He was released in June 2008 after serving about five years in custody.

Along with McSpadden, Head is at the center of an ongoing Feguson Police Department investigation of an incident last month during which three vendors selling commemorative Michael Brown merchandise were assaulted. One of the victims, Michael Brown, Sr.'s mother-in-law, identified McSpadden and Head as among the “attackers” who ransacked her stands and stole $400 in cash and merchandise valued at $1500.

According to USA Today, McSpadden and Head were married earlier this year, before Brown's killing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:00 am 

HANNITY ROCKED! :51

TORE HIM A NEW ONE! AND SOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT! :fish :22

:52

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:11 pm 

jayjerome wrote:
I read the article about the marriage at the NY Times, on line. In it the Times gave the name of the street where Wilson and his now-wife recently purchased a home. I thought that irresponsible -- though the newspaper didn't provide an exact address, with the street name it wouldn't be difficult for someone with nefarious motives to track the address. Now the Wilsons will surely have to sell the house. They're already living elsewhere, and when the dust settles, they'll probably move as far away from Ferguson as they can.

I spotted this article relating to this topic:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11 ... s-address/

Reckless move: The NY Times publishes Darren Wilson’s address

By Howard Kurtz
Published November 26, 2014

(excerpts from article)

The New York Times, whether consciously or not, has just endangered Darren Wilson’s life.

With tensions running high in Ferguson over the lack of an indictment for Wilson’s killing of Michael Brown, the paper has published the officer’s approximate address -- the street and town where he lives with his new wife, who also is named.

Given the racial animosity unleashed by Brown’s death, given the rioting and the looting and the stores that were set afire, how can a news organization make it easier for some crazy zealot to track down Wilson?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Times has published a correction -- but not the kind you would expect:

“An earlier version of this post included a photograph that contained information that should not have been made public. The image has been removed.”

But that was not a reference to Wilson’s address, which was in the text of the story. Rather, the paper deleted a photo of Wilson’s marriage license.

Journalism is full of close calls. This is not one of them. The Times should apologize.

For the full article click on the link.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:35 pm 
ADMIN

I admire ppl who are reading and drilling down into all the docs. I also understand those who do not feel inclined to read much.
The basic facts, the gestalt should be plain to see. MB was a big angry violent thug (high on pot at time). He robbed store and attacked clerk. He later attacked a cop and tried to get his gun. DW acted in SD as well as in accordance with his duty as a cop.

THIS shooting event is NOT a valid reason for "protest". Protest what? The facts?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:37 am 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL TOMORROW!

And a hope the streets of St. Louis will be safe as well!

:51 :64 :77

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:15 am 
ADMIN

The turkeys is Ferguson are stuffed.. :lol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:45 am 

I missed the Hannity piece :TF I will watch it later or tomorrow.

Here is my take on the Wilson interview with the worm Stephanopuolos;

If I had Wilson’s ear I would have most likely advised him not to do an interview. That said I think this interview was a success for Wilson and a failure for the BGI.

Wilson came across as immanently likable, honest and open. His boyish looks also gave him the appearance of vulnerability and his simple answers were a salvo across the bow of Master Crump.

There are certain minds which Wilson will never win over the “F*ck the police” crowd and the MSM have no ears for which to hear sound arguments or factual evidence, they are lost and need not be considered when deciding how Darren Wilson’s interview went.

I believe the intention of Wilson and his attorney in allowing this interview was to achieve 3 things, 1) Put a face and heart on Darren Wilson for the folks who have genuinely been on the fence because they get all their news from the MSM 2) Get a set of very concise facts out there and dismiss the lies 3) Make it clear that if the Browns are going to pursue further monetary gain through the death of their son, that they will be fighting a very difficult battle. There is a reason Wilson repeated over and again some form of “I followed my training” The Browns will be taking on Wilson, the resources of the Ferguson PD and the police union. I believe other than the headlines this would generate, Crump has more lucrative fish to fry. In my opinion this interview was a salvo aimed at the heart of deception.

Wilson handled Stephanopoulos with aplomb, Stephanopoulos basically called Wilson a killer, using the cover of Mike Browns parents words. Wilson did not get defensive, he didn’t degrade the Browns in anyway, he had sympathy for them and respected their anger as grieving parents, but he also said that it did not change the facts of what happened that day. Wilson’s simple answer that pulling Mike Brown into the car would have been against everything every police officer is ever taught, his continual quick concise dismissal and reiteration of fact when Stephanopoulos presented lies as “sincere” questions, continuously thwarted the false narrative that Stephanopoulos tried to foist on the audience. Wilson had none of it.

I realize that Stephanopoulos was a hostile interviewer and tried his best to make Wilson look bad. There will be those “F*ck the police” folks, MSM and other haters who will find Wilson a bigger monster than they made him out to be even before the interview. There is nothing one can do to bring the cognitively irrational to the table of sanity.

This is the worst ABC could make Wilson look with an hour and a half of material. Officer Wilson I salute your bravery and soundness of mind while under the threat of death by Mike Brown. I salute your integrity in defending your character, training and the truth against the onslaught of Stephanopoulos.

One last thing I only yelled “You stupid ignorant moron” once at my television set, it was when Stephanopoulos had the blatant misguided ignorant chutzpah to ask why Wilson needed to shoot Brown even if Brown was moving forward since Brown was so many feet away (I don’t remember the exact amount of feet). Stephanopoulos received another gentle fact slap which left him with no viable response, Wilson simply said “If he hasn’t stopped yet when is he going to stop?”

Crump Inc. have fun whining about Wilson’s use of Hulk Hogan, Demon :) that’ll get ya’ far.

Stephanopoulos can appear aghast that Darren Wilson has a clean conscience, I am aghast that Stephanopoulos does not feel the need to take a bleach bath after that interview.

:77 Happy Thanksgiving

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:51 am 

boyntonstu wrote:
Michael Brown's Stepfather Urged Protesters To "Burn This Bitch Down" After Grand Jury Announcement

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/fer ... own-879056

Michael Brown’s stepfather last night repeatedly urged protesters to “Burn this bitch down” after a prosecutor announced that no criminal charges would be filed against the Ferguson, Missouri police officer who killed the unarmed teenager.

I saw that and if it is not a prime example of special treatment for special people I don't know what is. He should have been arrested for inciting people to to riot. It is my understanding that he knew the no bill had come down long before the press conference Masari was posting about it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:01 pm 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/2 ... 20032.html

A guide to violent activity.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:14 pm 

My thoughts:

The Democrat Governor of MO announced an Emergency situation and he called out the National Guard.
Obama and/or Holder ordered the Governor to hold back the National Guard on Monday.
They wanted looting, arson, and rioting in order to advance their political agenda.
The mayor of Ferguson could not contact the Governor for assistance. Why?
The Republican Lt. Governor asked the Governor what happened to the NG and no reply was received.

President Obama and the world knew that there would not be an indictment.
He could have addressed the nation calling for calm and peace BEFORE the decision and he would have been seen as a hero.

This situation feels like what the people experienced in Russia under Stalin.

And finally, what in Hell was the Prosecutor thinking when he made the announcement after dark instead of in the morning?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:33 pm 

https://snt153.mail.live.com/?tid=cmIV1 ... id=flinbox

Darren Wilson Allies Want Perjury Charges for Dorian 'Hands up, Don't Shoot' Johnson

by Tony Lee

Allies of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson insist that given that the grand jury didn't indict Wilson and believed his version of events over Michael Brown friend Dorian Johnson, the state should consider charging Johnson with perjury.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:55 pm 
ADMIN

Progressive Dos and Don'ts Learned at Ferguson Re Ninja-Cop
11/25/2014, 10:11 pm

There are quite a lot of "dos" and "don'ts" learned at Ferguson, Missouri, from the killing of Michael Brown (known affectionately to everyone as the "Gentle Giant" Person of Color) by the way-too-white Ferguson cop, Darren Wilson:

• If you're a "Gentle Giant" planning to go shoplifting, don't go alone; do take with you a pathological liar as a sidekick to be a witness on your behalf if needed.

• If you're a "Gentle Giant" don't pay for merchandise in a store before heading for the door; If the owner protests, and if the owner is not also a "Gentle Giant," do knock him out of the away like a rag doll and then leave.

• If you're a "Gentle Giant" don't walk on the sidewalk, which is obviously unsuitable for a "Gentle Giant", so do walk in the middle of the street.

• If you're a "Gentle Giant" walking down the middle of the street carrying your stolen merchandise and a police officer who is much smaller than you rolls-down his cruiser's window and asks you to walk on the sidewalk, don't obey such obviously racist request and do tell him to "F--k off."

• If you're a "Gentle Giant" and the officer starts to open his cruiser's door to get out, don't let him get out; instead, do slam the door and force the smaller officer back into the cruiser.

• If you're a "Gentle Giant" don't walk away from the cruiser but do reach into the cruiser and strike the smaller officer with your fists.

• If you're a "Gentle Giant" don't recognize that one of the reasons police carry weapons is to enable an officer to protect himself from being beaten sensless by an attacker who is larger and more powerful; do try to gain control of the officer's weapon.

• If you're a "Gentle Giant" don't recognize that your reaching for the officer's weapon will cause him to think you want to use it against him; do continue struggling to seize his weapon until the weapon discharges inside the cruiser.

• If you're a "Gentle Giant" don't succumb to a realization that what you just did constituted a felony assault against the police officer; do attempt to leave the scene of the attack.

• If you're a "Gentle Giant" don't obey the officer's command that you halt; do turn-around and charge at the officer with your "head down" like a "football player" seeking to "tackle" the officer.

• If you're a "Gentle Giant" don't expect the officer to think you're seeking to tackle him to take his gun; do continue charging at him even after he's fired his gun at you.

• If you're the "sidekick" of the "Gentle Giant," don't have the common sense to understand that forensic evidence of how the bullets entered the "Gentle Giant's" body would prove the Gentle Giant was charging the officer in a head/down "tackle" positon, but do tell police, the media and everyone else that the officer shot the Gentle Giant while the Gentle Giant was calmly and gently standing erect with his "hands up" while saying to the officer "hands up, don't shoot."

• If you're a Progressive member of the media, don't dare doubt the description of the event by the "Gentle Giant's" sidekick, and do report this as simply a case of a racist white officer murdering an unarmed black teenager doing nothing other that looking forward to going to college.

• If you're a Progressive, don't worry that Progressive leaders such as Al Sharpton, Eric Holder and President Obama will even consider the possibility that the "Gentle Giant" first attacked the officer without provocation or that the officer shot the "Gentle Giant" in self-defense; Do count on President Obama to equate the "Gentle Giant" with the murdered civil-rights worker Emmet Till.

• If you're a Progressive, don't worry that the Media might actually consider the scientific evidence; Do count on the media to continue carrying the propaganda water for the "Gentle Giant's" sidekick, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder and President Obama.

• If you're a Progressive lawyer, don't give any credence to the scientific evidence of the path of the bullets into the "Gentle Giant's" body as evidence that the "Gentle Giant" was "charging" at the officer to "tackle" him; do argue that if the prosecutor had wanted to present evidence to the grand jury in a "fair" manner, the prosecutor could have presented a hypothesis of guilt of the officer from a scientific expert who could have shown that when the "Gentle Giant" halted and raised his hands to say "Hands up, don't shoot," the officer could have had the Ninja skills to jump thirty feet into the air and (while at the apex of such jump) fire the fatal bullets into the "Gentle Giant" to create the false illusion that the "Gentle Giant" was "charging" the officer "head/down" in a "tackle" position at the time of the shooting.

• If you're a Progressive lawyer, don't worry that the Progressive media would mock the "Ninja Officer" theory, and do count on President Obama to reinforce it by saying that the officer "acted Ninja-like."

...more at link
http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/ ... 15457.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:20 pm 
ADMIN

Witness interviews from the Mike Brown shooting investigation by Grand Jury.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:32 pm 
ADMIN

Darren Wilson George Stephanopoulos FULL 45 MIN INTERVIEW. Darren Wilson ABC News Breaks Silence

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:39 pm 
ADMIN

Ferguson grand jury papers full of inconsistencies
By HOLBROOK MOHR, DAVID A. LIEB and PHILLIP LUCAS
Nov. 26, 2014 10:40 PM EST

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — Some witnesses said Michael Brown had been shot in the back. Another said he was face-down on the ground when Officer Darren Wilson "finished him off." Still others acknowledged changing their stories to fit published details about the autopsy or admitted that they did not see the shooting at all.

An Associated Press review of thousands of pages of grand jury documents reveals numerous examples of statements made during the shooting investigation that were inconsistent, fabricated or provably wrong. For one, the autopsies ultimately showed Brown was not struck by any bullets in his back.

Prosecutors exposed these inconsistencies before the jurors, which likely influenced their decision not to indict Wilson in Brown's death.

...more at link
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/078c82ad ... sistencies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:02 am 
ADMIN

Reminder Bloosom Masri has spitting at cop trial/hearing next Tuesday

Missouri courts casenet
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/events.do

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:48 am 
ADMIN

EXCLUSIVE: Darren Wilson's friends demand that 'star' witness in Michael Brown case be charged with PERJURY for his 'hands up, don't shoot lie' after grand jury rejects teen's version of events

• Dorian Johnson initially said that his friend had put his hands in the air and said to Darren Wilson: 'I don't have a gun, stop shooting.'
  • Claim sparked protests in Ferguson and catapulted shooting to national attention
  • But Darren Wilson's version of events was entirely different - and appeared to be believed by grand jury
  • Close friends of Darren Wilson now want star witness to be charged over 'lying' about officer's actions
  • Johnson broke silence last night and said he had feared Wilson would kill him too

By Daniel Bates In Ferguson Missouri For The Daily Mail
Published: 17:40 GMT, 26 November 2014 | Updated: 22:23 GMT, 26 November 2014

Dorian Johnson (right) was with Michael Brown the day the 18-year-old was shot dead by Ferguson, Missouri Police
Officer Darren Wilson. He spoke out on Tuesday, saying he was 'very upset' with a grand jury's decision not to indict
Wilson on any charges. Pictured above with his attorney James Williams (left)

Close friends of Darren Wilson have called for the star witness in the Michael Brown shooting to be charged for lying about what he saw.

Two of the Ferguson police officer’s best friends told MailOnline that Dorian Johnson - who was next to Brown at the time - should be arrested for his statements in numerous TV interviews he made days afterwards.

They say that he made up the claim that Brown had his hands up which kickstarted the ‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ protest movement.

For his part Johnson told the grand jury that the whole process has left him feeling ‘victimized’.

He also revealed that the altercation began because he didn’t like how Wilson spoke to him like a father telling off his son.

...more at link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... vents.html

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 52  Next